Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Hi there I thought this was a wonderful idea when I saw somebody suggest it before, so when I saw it again I was inspired by you. More farmyard animals should be dragons, if we had herds of them, Dragon Mother could have a dairy. And eggs to eat and bacon. So I made a pretty girl cow for you. Definitely no bull!

I like it but the rose on the butt is funny make me laugh

Executive Chef
    Hi there I thought this was a wonderful idea when I saw somebody suggest it before, so when I saw it again I was inspired by you. More farmyard animals should be dragons, if we had herds of them, Dragon Mother could have a dairy. And eggs to eat and bacon. So I made a pretty girl cow for you. Definitely no bull!

Awesome art works, So cute; it looks like an Unicorn got stung by a bee I will crown it Unicorn Queen on my island.

Banned

This is totally awesome. Particularly like the "rose" marking on her butt. She looks so goofy, it's cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Sorry in my country we dont have any cows with horns...

Maybe U.S cows are big, massive & have horns.
    Some are, yes. Where are you from rainbowbbycakes ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Awesome art works, So cute; it looks like an Unicorn got stung by a bee I will crown it Unicorn Queen on my island.
    Bwahahaha..stung by many bees! Hahaha ~~~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Sorry in my country we dont have any cows with horns...

Maybe U.S cows are big, massive & have horns.
    Yes, not all cows have horns, but there are cows with horns!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    i think those unwanted eggs simply shouldnt be sold away. they should be used as decoration as egg form (or put the eggs on their pedestal). i really love those unwanted eggs as decorations. pls add this feature to the game.
    Great idea, create a earthquake that forms a canyon, where we can dump our not wanted eggs in!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    This is totally awesome. Particularly like the "rose" marking on her butt. She looks so goofy, it's cute.
    Yes! A double horn Uincorn queen with one red rose tattoo on the perfect spot So goofy & cute it make me laugh every time I look at it

Banned
    Tusky...if you have many bees stinging this poor unicorn of yours, maybe you need some insecticide.

Banned
    Gosh, thank you guys, never really thought anybody would like my drawing its bad. But no, no bee stings, cow dragons are magically protected from bee venom.