Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    QUOTE=hubbabubba03;689391]How about a wizard's shop, that sells magical materials. Things such as Mystical Dragon Scales, Breath of a Dragon, Crystal Horn, Dragon's tooth, or even a bonus Wizards Chest that contains Legendary Ingredients. Once the Ingredients you have purchased by the means of coin use, or gold for the Wizards Chest have been obtained. Then you will be able to combine your Ingredients, so that you may place it in the Hot Spring Well to create your potions by the Legendary Wizard himself. He basks underneath the Tree Of Knowledge in meditation till he is called on by fellow caretakers. The potion's will be used for Battle Healing , Strength, Stamina, Dexterity, S****s, Speed, and Defense. Your Dragons will never be the same. Also there are other potion's that are capable of making your dragon more attractive to each other.This will help only to bring forth super/ultra rare breeds, but good luck getting the Legendary Wizard to tell you the combinations, he can be quite stubborn. So Good Luck my Fellow Caretakers, and get ready because "It's Time to Let The Battles Begin".

From the island of The Enchantment[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Please make a cow dragon... I think it would be totally awesome ;p

New Resident
    I said in another thread that the Opportunity Cost of playing this game is just too high. In other words, it takes too long to get anything done in the game...time that could be spent doing something productive. I'm comparing this idea to other TL games and to other games, in general. The food setup is just irritating, in the strongest terms. 3 mins for 20 buffbeats at $120, or 60 mins for 50 buffbeats at $650 doesn't even make Economic sense. Not to mention, for a new player, you can't get anywhere without spending actual money...and I'm not going to do that, at least while I'm not really invested in the game. Also, the game crashes my phone all the time.
    So, I'm deleting it. It doesn't have "the hook" for me. I'm kind of a soft-hearted weirdo, so I do have to delete the little dragons that I got to this point, but I'll just have to freeze my heart and remember that they're digital...and rip off the Band-aid. Before I do, I think it's only fair to let you know why.
    Also, for a newbie, it's extremely difficult to understand the "tipping" structure and how/when my own dragons are "clear" for others to tip. The wall was nearly impossible to find (my own wall, I mean). Giving gold to neighbors can only be done for 3 neighbors a day (which I understand, because gold is like gems in other TL games, thus very valuable, BUT...there are no other gifts we can give neighbors, so they're only useful TO us and they don't really reap any rewards FROM us). As a result, the reciprocity for adding "baby-neighbors" is almost nil. Why would anyone want a newbie? They're unlikely to be tippable (too few dragons/habitats) and they may not be familiar enough with the game to know to tip/gift you. There's no incentive.
    Enh...I think there's work to be done here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Miviko2 View Post
    3 mins for 20 buffbeats at $120, or 60 mins for 50 buffbeats at $650
    Sorry, I meant...3 mins for 20 buffbeats at $120, or 60 mins for 50 Firapples at $650...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Please make a cow dragon... I think it would be totally awesome ;p
    There is one already : Boo.

Banned
    We definately need new gemstone dragons like cows, then dogs...
    Maybe new element colour brown too....

I really love the turkey dragon from last year ...

Oh last but not least, maybe a pig dragon... It have to be pink.

Banned
    I like the flying pig idea. Could definitely be cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    There is one already : Boo.
    Boo is not a cow.
    Boo is a bull with horns. Maybe you should play farm story & see the big difference between a cow & boo.

A cow should be black & white

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Boo is not a cow.
    Boo is a bull with horns. Maybe you should play farm story & see the big difference between a cow & boo.

A cow should be black & white
    Maybe you should travel and visit real farms, so you could see white cows with horns, or brown ones, even black ones!
    Farm story is too boring for me, but thank you for the suggestion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Maybe you should travel and visit real farms, so you could see white cows with horns, or brown ones, even black ones!
    Farm story is too boring for me, but thank you for the suggestion.
    that's true. cows do have horns and they also come in all sorts of colours