Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Banned
    Hybrid Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Hybrid Dragons
    Couldn't have put it any simpler!

I've thought about what an insect based dragon might look like for a while, and I'd sad to say I didn't like the Fairytale dragon much.

So I tried coming up with something that was a mix of cute and cool. (I know the fairy type dragon is a little overused right now but I like it)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningougi View Post

I've thought about what an insect based dragon might look like for a while, and I'd sad to say I didn't like the Fairytale dragon much.

So I tried coming up with something that was a mix of cute and cool. (I know the fairy type dragon is a little overused right now but I like it)
    Very cool drawing! I can't do it! Coooolll!!! Where did you draw it!?!? Can I learn how to draw it?
    But, sorry I don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by lightningougi View Post

How did you make it on the computer? I really want to know so that I can make my suggestions digitally. Thanks!

How about a new quest that any dragon can do. if it works, the dragon appears at a preselected neighbor's island, and can be bred or battled in that time.

Then, a small island could appear and be crafted, quested, and battled into a portal. I'll let the rest of you decide where it'll go and what's there.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    How did you make it on the computer? I really want to know so that I can make my suggestions digitally. Thanks!
    probally a computer software. you can simply draw a picture on a paint program like i did once. or find a book that ttalks about digitnal drawing at the libary.

New Resident
    I agree with the suggestions for more farms. I also would like to suggest that we simply be able to remove pending neighbors who do not respond. Frustrating to receive the message "limit reached or too many pending invites"

Banned
    Maybe for the Farm issue the Farm Would Be- Ultimate Farm- 1,000,000 Coins to upgrade

Fastberries (Fast+Berries)- 100,000 Coins- 5 Minutes- 1000 Food

Quickterines (Quick+ Nectarines) 500,000 Coins- 2 Hours- 10,000 Food

Ulti-Fruit (Ultimate+Fruit) 1,000,000 Coins- 10 Hours- 100,000 Food.

Rhino Keeper
    Like your idea