Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    But, it's huge egg, they're dragon eggs not chicken egg, I think it's 20 - 50 times bigger than chicken egg
    LOL xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    LOL xD
    Is that funny?

Banned
    Let us upgrade the den, for gold.

250 gold to upgrade the den, upgraded den cuts breeding time by half... I'm sure many of us would appreciate that! Speed up is 1 gold per hour.

So, Island in an upgraded breeding den will be 10 hours, and 10 gold to speed up.

Same upgrades separately for nests. If the nest isn't upgraded then it will stay in the nest for 20 hours (it's normal time) and 20 gold to speed up.

Evolution temple, same upgrades.. Cuts evolution 50% and speed up too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Let us upgrade the den, for gold.

250 gold to upgrade the den, upgraded den cuts breeding time by half... I'm sure many of us would appreciate that! Speed up is 1 gold per hour.

So, Island in an upgraded breeding den will be 10 hours, and 10 gold to speed up.

Same upgrades separately for nests. If the nest isn't upgraded then it will stay in the nest for 20 hours (it's normal time) and 20 gold to speed up.

Evolution temple, same upgrades.. Cuts evolution 50% and speed up too.
    That is a great idea, how about having another upgrade to the breeding den where it has two sections, you can breed two dragons in each? And a double egg nest in which you can have two eggs at once to save space

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please have an island to the left of the main island?

easy to breed diamond hybrid dragons

3 breeding dens for 1 million coins

Quote Originally Posted by Velcro31 View Post
    Can we please have an island to the left of the main island?
    I was going to request an additional island as well. I don't care where, I just feel like I'm running low on expansion areas. Especially with all these new dragons, habitats, and decorations that are being released lately. I do like the new stuff though TL keep it coming!

Banned
    This one is towards Neighbors

A favorites Section! We Need a favorites section so we can visit the neighbors that we visit most easier.

A Select all button, for the people who have 300+ Neighbors when they need mystic maps

And Can we have more "Fancy" Stone paths? Like a Brick path, A GEMSTONE PATH THAT YOU CAN CRAFT IN THE SPELL SHOP!, and a Gold path (1 gold Apiece)

Just some Ideas

Executive Chef
    I would like to be able to challenge neighbours to dragon fights with food, coin or craftable item rewards.