Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Habitats that are instantly done.

After paying 6 million for a hab, we shouldn't have to wait for it to be constructed. Especially when it takes longer then the dragon does to nest. (really can't start it before, since same times as fails of same color-would be a waste of coins if we started it before we know it is needed).
    Totally agree. It shouldn't take longer to build a habitat than it does to hatch an egg.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I haven't read this whole thread, so I'm sure this is in here somewhere, probably many times, but one more vote for the idea can't hurt.

After the 3 gold we're allowed to gift, how about being able to send the rest of our neighbors some food? I hate that I can't send everyone at least something every day. :`(

New Resident
    I'd love to see another island & more habitats! Do like the idea of the rewarding well!!

New Resident
    Also much less things costing gold, it's getting so expensive & many can't purchase at all for various reasons....
    Plus new hours on these dragons, too many with the same amount! :-)

Dragon races.
    Puppy dragon
    Swamp dragon
    Twister dragon
    Jade dragon
    Opal dragong
    Guyser dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Lowering the cost of the habitats would be somewhere to start, personally i am already sick to death of just farming coins, i will be farming for a week just to buy the new habitat, making all dragons 500 gold to buy would be another, they all seem to be the same price when you sell them so why not the same when you buy them, i am sure people would buy more especially when you are retiring so many dragons so quickly, rant over for now.

Rhino Keeper
    i think there should be another farm. there should be 12, 24 and 36 (or 48) hrs crops. also, pls make the food as magnificient as possible. 700 food in 20hrs is not worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    2nd breeding den
    2nd evolution temple

Quote Originally Posted by shelleysyummys View Post
    You should be able to gift more than 3 gold day. In restaurant story you can gift more than 3 of multiple things.

Also it would be great to see the dragon names on neighbours islands, as you could message about specific dragons making it more fun.

I also think that you should be able to show more than couple lines in message wall ( especially since when typing you can't tell when you are past that point) it would allow neighbours to interact easier.

I like idea of bartering dragons with neighbours too.
    I like he sound of that.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-25-13 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    Dragon races.
    I Love this Idea!