Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    I was gonna post it in the Stone Dragon thread due to others mentioning TL should focus more on Cosmic and other "abandoned" elements, but I thought better to post here.

Nebula Dragon - Pink/Cosmic
    Nova Dragon - Red/Yellow/Cosmic
    Olympus Dragon - Air/Light/Mythic
    Goliath Dragon - Red/Mythic
    Babylon Dragon - new Green/Diamond (reference to Hanging Gardens of Babylon)

Just some random dragon ideas I had.
    Mythic and Cosmic aren't abandoned. They are finished, according to TL. They were intended as small, side elements that could all fit into one habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    I was gonna post it in the Stone Dragon thread due to others mentioning TL should focus more on Cosmic and other "abandoned" elements, but I thought better to post here.

Nebula Dragon - Pink/Cosmic
    Nova Dragon - Red/Yellow/Cosmic
    Olympus Dragon - Air/Light/Mythic
    Goliath Dragon - Red/Mythic
    Babylon Dragon - new Green/Diamond (reference to Hanging Gardens of Babylon)

Just some random dragon ideas I had.
    And besides Saturn is already Red/Yellow/Cosmic, I do like the Olympus Dragon idea though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Mythic and Cosmic aren't abandoned. They are finished, according to TL. They were intended as small, side elements that could all fit into one habitat.
    I was just stating what others assumed abandoned. It's a shame they were intended to be small. Also, regardless if Saturn has the same color combo, there are several other dragons with same color combinations. Anyways, since there are no future plans at the moment to expand on them, my ideas were just suggestions for possible future expansions. (:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Where did they say this? It makes sense. They'll probably be limited soon as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, Red Hedges are not rotatable. Thats not cool it costs 2gold more than the flowering hedge for coins! come on now make them rotate too!!!! pleeeeeaseeee

Rhino Keeper
    Make the new 2 gold price new color hedges rotatable please!!!!

You should be able to gift more than 3 gold day. In restaurant story you can gift more than 3 of multiple things.

Also it would be great to see the dragon names on neighbours islands, as you could message about specific dragons making it more fun.

I also think that you should be able to show more than couple lines in message wall ( especially since when typing you can't tell when you are past that point) it would allow neighbours to interact easier.

I like idea of bartering dragons with neighbours too.

Banned
    Could they just stop making every dragon have the same breed time? 12 hrs Firestorm, Mythic. 10 hrs Fruitful, FairyTale. 23 hrs Night, Dark Angel. Ridiculous.

how about adding some foods option ? let say add 2 hours foods or 3 hours..etc

Executive Chef
    Habitats that are instantly done.

After paying 6 million for a hab, we shouldn't have to wait for it to be constructed. Especially when it takes longer then the dragon does to nest. (really can't start it before, since same times as fails of same color-would be a waste of coins if we started it before we know it is needed).