Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you have any examples of the kind of decorations you would like to see?
    Around the waterfall on the main island: it's always bugged how plain that empty patch around it is. Maybe after expanding completely the main island, we have the option to choose from 4 different decor patches?

One would be flowers of many colours around the area,
    One would be the whole empty space being a pond of some sort, with fish, lilypads, etc.
    One would be some sort of fire monument.
    And the last one would be some sort of magic, sparkly display, with mushrooms and stuff.

I did one for each of the major elements except air, because I can't think of one.

Also, Trees, Autumn Trees, Cherry Blossom Trees, Spotted Fungus, Glowing Fungus, and other general decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Around the waterfall on the main island: it's always bugged how plain that empty patch around it is. Maybe after expanding completely the main island, we have the option to choose from 4 different decor patches?

One would be flowers of many colours around the area,
    One would be the whole empty space being a pond of some sort, with fish, lilypads, etc.
    One would be some sort of fire monument.
    And the last one would be some sort of magic, sparkly display, with mushrooms and stuff.

I did one for each of the major elements except air, because I can't think of one.

Also, Trees, Autumn Trees, Cherry Blossom Trees, Spotted Fungus, Glowing Fungus, and other general decor.
    I vote for that !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I want pounds too! I would buy them for coins and then purchase gold! XD
    Lmao you will not be the only one I guess

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Searched the forum, searched this thread, thinking surely not... but if I'm reading correctly... I'm already maxed at just these 6 farms?! And the amounts that the Enchanted one grows is the highest amount I can get at once? I've been waiting, level by level, for another farm slot, and I haven't gotten one yet, so I came looking, thinking surely 6 isn't all we get, if this is all we can get from them at a time... wow. Talk about disappointing.

I suggest either more farms, or a MUCH higher yield from the measly number of farms I have to work with. :`(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Searched the forum, searched this thread, thinking surely not... but if I'm reading correctly... I'm already maxed at just these 6 farms?! And the amounts that the Enchanted one grows is the highest amount I can get at once? I've been waiting, level by level, for another farm slot, and I haven't gotten one yet, so I came looking, thinking surely 6 isn't all we get, if this is all we can get from them at a time... wow. Talk about disappointing.

I suggest either more farms, or a MUCH higher yield from the measly number of farms I have to work with. :`(
    More farms and habitats is what we need right now, especially big diamond habitats!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe this is splitting hairs, but I've noticed on my neighbors' farms that have almost all epic dragons that when you have 3 epics in a habitat (sometimes depending on the dragon), you can barely see them because they are so crammed and huge since they are epic. I'm not quite there yet so I don't have that problem on my island, but my suggestion might be change the dragon/habitat size ratio so we can display our dragons proudly and actually see them. A habitat increase would also remedy this :P

No limit on buying habitats. I cannot buy anymore habitats for my dragons. Now I have to start selling them off before I can breed new ones. I am getting really frustrated with this game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Never gonna happen and I hope it never does! That would make it too easy and boring...

Sure it never going to happen.. but what about that:
    If you 're going to get a dragon you don't want (or already have) you pay a certain sum of silver for stop breeding. So for every hour 10'000? For example.
    So if you get a 10h dragon (which will be fruitful) you pay 100'000 or you wait until you only have 3hours and then pay 30'000. Hope you know what I mean ^^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    Sure it never going to happen.. but what about that:
    If you 're going to get a dragon you don't want (or already have) you pay a certain sum of silver for stop breeding. So for every hour 10'000? For example.
    So if you get a 10h dragon (which will be fruitful) you pay 100'000 or you wait until you only have 3hours and then pay 30'000. Hope you know what I mean ^^
    So 100,000 = 10 gold? TL will never do that

The Honorable Panda
    Please come and vote on the new poll!

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post635277
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request