Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

New Resident
    The ability of cancelation of owned dragons in both breeding den and nest for coins

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KBK23 View Post
    The ability of cancelation of owned dragons in both breeding den and nest for coins
    Never gonna happen and I hope it never does! That would make it too easy and boring...

New Resident
    - I would like to be able to gift gold from my balance to my neighbors.

There are alot of nice neighbors who deserve more than just one piece of gold

I want a farmer dragon that will plant and harvest buffbeets until I tell it to stop....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bo0o0o0o View Post
    - I would like to be able to gift gold from my balance to my neighbors.

There are alot of nice neighbors who deserve more than just one piece of gold
    This suggestion same as me! it'll be called Transfer gold!

Host(ess)
    I think team lava should hold a contest for the best decorated island. Have gold as a prize or a special dragon or something like that. Not sure if this idea has already been expressed or if team lava has already tried this, but I think it sounds like fun.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    I want a farmer dragon that will plant and harvest buffbeets until I tell it to stop....
    Cool idea!

I think we should get new seasonal versions on iOS, because when I looked in the Play store on my computer there were about seven seasonal versions I didn't have on my iPad2! At least I had update for DS and RS, but it was for iPhone5.

TeamLava, please, instead of removing Rare and Super Rare dragons (many of them so nice, this is so unfair to newer players!) - why not to remove and replace the old Common dragons (Island, Mist, Magic etc.). Then getting dozens of Commons in a raw, like it usually happens, may not be so frustrating and disappointing - at least at the beginning! Many players are very sick of the old common dragons, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I concur. We have enough to deal with without a new element and new fails. Of course if it was a very short breeding time, I'd be ok. But TL doesn't seem to understand that concept.

Still looking for a four hour breed time.
    Totally agree!