Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingsnickerdoodle View Post
    I agree completely! With level 9's requiring 5,000 or 10,0000 each feed, it's impossible to get my dragons to Epic. Please add more farms & habitats.
    this makes me depressive -.-
    the goal with "10 epic white dragons"... still working on it since months and just get 5 whites to epic form.......

Banned

Large diamond habitats

Executive Chef
    OOOOO! Nice Moo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    OOOOO! Nice Moo!
    Thanks Badger! I've posted it before, but thought they might have forgotten that we would like something like this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post

Large diamond habitats
    how about adding the original diamond habitat on the crytal hearts? this idea is nice anyway. i like it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    how about adding the original diamond habitat on the crytal hearts? this idea is nice anyway. i like it
    That's an awesome idea!

New Resident
    Hi,

Players are able to level dragons up to more than 10 by earning arena points etc... For example, a dragon wins 1 arena point each time it has a win and it takes 10 arena points to up level 10 to level 11. It will make the arena more fun and it will add an advantage to our dragons while battling with a higher level dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post

Large diamond habitats
    How about TL actually listening to us, instead of just going 'ooooh' as if it's going to go to a gallery, not the game????

I would like to see the following items in Dragon Story!

- Food decreased to normal (Lvl 9 - 1000 Food)
    - Treasure Dragon BREEDABLE with White & Yellow (Super Rare)
    - Easy-ness on getting some dragons with a new Luck Building ( Cost 10 Gold )
    - Dragons come with their own parents - Black/Pink Dragon ( Have been trying for Mask over a week and still no luck )
    - Crystal Dragon - Ultra Rare ( Diamond & Treasure ) 37Hrs - Show colors of Diamond and Treasure on card -
    - Comet Dragon - Ultra Rare ( Diamond & Cosmic ) 28Hrs - Show colors of Diamond & Cosmic on card -
    - Star Dragon - Rare ( Cosmic & Air ) 27Hrs - Show colors of Cosmic & Yellow on card -
    - Laser Dragon - Super Rare ( Fire & Air ) 24Hrs - Show colors of Red & Yellow on card -
    - Poison Dragon - Rare ( Fire & Forest ) 16Hrs - Show colors of Red & Green on card -
    - Soccer Dragon - Super Rare ( Fire & Moon ) 12Hrs - Show colors of Red,White & Black on card -
    - NEW RAINBOW DRAGON - Ultra Rare ( Any 5 Colors ) 48Hrs [Generates 6000 Silver coins at lvl 10]
    - NEW METAL ELEMENTS - Metal Dragon,Iron Dragon,Copper Dragon
    - No more Limited Edition dragons!
    - More Album Rewards!
    - FREE Gold offers ( Etc - Watch this video and Earn 3 Gold )
    That's all! Reply anything if you want....
    To any TeamLava staff,PLS READ THIS! This might help as lots of people are deleting the game...

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I would like to see the following items in Dragon Story!

- Food decreased to normal (Lvl 9 - 1000 Food)
    - Treasure Dragon BREEDABLE with White & Yellow (Super Rare)
    - Easy-ness on getting some dragons with a new Luck Building ( Cost 10 Gold )
    - Dragons come with their own parents - Black/Pink Dragon ( Have been trying for Mask over a week and still no luck )
    - Crystal Dragon - Ultra Rare ( Diamond & Treasure ) 37Hrs - Show colors of Diamond and Treasure on card -
    - Comet Dragon - Ultra Rare ( Diamond & Cosmic ) 28Hrs - Show colors of Diamond & Cosmic on card -
    - Star Dragon - Rare ( Cosmic & Air ) 27Hrs - Show colors of Cosmic & Yellow on card -
    - Laser Dragon - Super Rare ( Fire & Air ) 24Hrs - Show colors of Red & Yellow on card -
    - Poison Dragon - Rare ( Fire & Forest ) 16Hrs - Show colors of Red & Green on card -
    - Soccer Dragon - Super Rare ( Fire & Moon ) 12Hrs - Show colors of Red,White & Black on card -
    - NEW RAINBOW DRAGON - Ultra Rare ( Any 5 Colors ) 48Hrs [Generates 6000 Silver coins at lvl 10]
    - NEW METAL ELEMENTS - Metal Dragon,Iron Dragon,Copper Dragon
    - No more Limited Edition dragons!
    - More Album Rewards!
    - FREE Gold offers ( Etc - Watch this video and Earn 3 Gold )
    That's all! Reply anything if you want....
    To any TeamLava staff,PLS READ THIS! This might help as lots of people are deleting the game...
    Sorry,I forgot that the Poison Dragon is a Purple & Green hybrid....Ignore it