Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I would like 3 dragons a week, if they increased the habitats...
    That's only cos you don't seem to have any trouble breeding new dragons. Lol, I on the other hand have only managed to breed a pathetic 78 in 107 levels and several months. I am so behind a temporary hold on all new dragons PLUS a habitat increase would be great as I wouldn't have to trade dragons for gems I don't need. (Feel it is a waste to just sell them)

Rhino Keeper
    there should be another way to earn gold. getting gold from neighbor is a hard work. goals should be rewarded with an amount of gold. and i also want to have another farm with 24hrs food (or 22hrs). the amount of food should be worth it (3000food maybe)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    That's only cos you don't seem to have any trouble breeding new dragons. Lol, I on the other hand have only managed to breed a pathetic 78 in 107 levels and several months. I am so behind a temporary hold on all new dragons PLUS a habitat increase would be great as I wouldn't have to trade dragons for gems I don't need. (Feel it is a waste to just sell them)
    Well I guess I'm being rewarded for those many many weeks it took to get the Diamond hybrids and every other dragon I have struggled with. I've seen comments from players saying its not fair that others are getting dragons easier, faster than others like its our fault or something? I've had problems getting dragons too and I'm sure everyone else has, no need for people to take out their frustration on other players.

Having more dragons to go for is better than having none at all... Especially when you can't put them in habitats, so yeah nobody is happy with DS right now. No habitats, no new dragons, limited dragons, no trading/crafting for android.. The list is endless. TL have done a good job on this game, the quest and battle arena have been released so now they need to work on the things I just mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    A new map type: Arcane Map.

You can't ask for these, you need to send the Atlas Dragon on quests for them. You will receive an Arcane Map about 1/3 of the time.

After getting 20 Arcane Maps, you are granted three extra islands to the left of the existing islands, along with this comes 10 extra habitats. Expanding in this new area requires Arcane Maps.
    you should be joking. some iOS users still dont have quest feature. neither android nor kindle have that feature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    you should be joking. some iOS users still dont have quest feature. neither android nor kindle have that feature.
    If they do what Rotomguy suggests then I'm sure they'll "work on it" for android in no time...

Rhino Keeper
    If they do what Rotomguy suggests then I'm sure they'll "work on it" for android in no time...
    ohh that would be a good idea then.

Executive Chef
    Well I guess I'm being rewarded for those many many weeks it took to get the Diamond hybrids and every other dragon I have struggled with. I've seen comments from players saying its not fair that others are getting dragons easier, faster than others like its our fault or something? I've had problems getting dragons too and I'm sure everyone else has, no need for people to take out their frustration on other players.

Having more dragons to go for is better than having none at all... Especially when you can't put them in habitats, so yeah nobody is happy with DS right now. No habitats, no new dragons, limited dragons, no trading/crafting for android.. The list is endless. TL have done a good job on this game, the quest and battle arena have been released so now they need to work on the things I just mentioned.
    Ok fair comment. I suppose the rate of new dragons is good for players like you. It is just that I would love a full album and can't see how I am ever going to get there, so a temporary halt would give me a chance to catch up slightly. I guess it is impossible for TL to keep everyone happy. As soon as they grant one request people moan about something else.

Hope you didn't think that I think it is unfair that you have got all the dragons cos I don't. Happy for anyone who manages to get dragons. It is just a game of luck at the end of the day.

New Resident
    When news features of the iOS version will be available for Android?

Why Android users are discriminated against? iOS nobody uses in Europe.

Host(ess)
    i hope Tl change farm limit from 6 to 7 or 8 , and add tradeing dragons with naighbors , add more island , give some ability to dragons or decoration like for example a decoration that insert the habitats capisity by 2% or make farms preduce 3% more food

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Ok fair comment. I suppose the rate of new dragons is good for players like you. It is just that I would love a full album and can't see how I am ever going to get there, so a temporary halt would give me a chance to catch up slightly. I guess it is impossible for TL to keep everyone happy. As soon as they grant one request people moan about something else.

Hope you didn't think that I think it is unfair that you have got all the dragons cos I don't. Happy for anyone who manages to get dragons. It is just a game of luck at the end of the day.
    Ok thanks, and yes I agree it is all about luck.