Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Gosh, thank you guys, never really thought anybody would like my drawing its bad. But no, no bee stings, cow dragons are magically protected from bee venom.
    Hehe, of course we like it! It's wonderful! A buck toothed, cross eyed, red rose, rainbow cow!!! Sooo adorable!!

Rhino Keeper
    Back with more suggestions.

• Make the Gold Dragons more rewarding, as they currently are at Epic, it would take 6 months to earn back the cost of buying the Dragon and then start making a profit. They are probably more for long-term players but at 1 Gold per level the Dragon has, giving 10 at Epic, it seems like a more inciting offer, taking less than 3 months to start a profit. Also, Gold should only be collected from the Dragon once it has earned the maximum amount it can, to prevent prematurely collecting.

• Better Treasure Chest/Value Pack offers and more often. Most of the offers seem to be coins, food, and a Common/Rare Dragon. Where are all the Gold offers? So far the best offer seems to have been 150 Gold, 15,000 Food, and a Moon Dragon for $9.99. I'd like to see more offers like that, perhaps even offering previously expired Dragons, here are just some inciting examples:

20 Gold, 3000 Food, and a Cupid Dragon for 99c.
      150 Gold, 15,000 Food, and a Dream Dragon for $9.99.
      350,000 Coins, 15,000 Food, and a Quetzal Dragon for $14.99.

• Bring back the Treasure Cave and Spin the Wheel more often. Perhaps with expired Dragons on them?

Banned
    I really would like a way to delete the pending neighbors requests.

TL should find another way to keep dragons from color splitting so much and make it available on IOS and android.

Here are two possibilities:
    1. If you use super rares to breed you have a very low chance of splitting, if you use commons you have a high chance of splitting.
    2. Pay 100,000 coins when you breed to keep colors from splitting.

This is not a difficult change to implement and would make getting "rares" like mask more reasonable.

New Resident
    Hi there team lava

Thanks for the latest change it is awesome it is not trading and crafting but i will take it!! i do have a suggestion though in the restaurant story and bakery story you have a collectible tab i was wondering if you can somehow do something similiar to dragonstory as these games are on the android platform and running this feature. Like getting coins for certain dragons bred or a 100 islands visited and receive decoration etc

android user

Senior Moderator
    Come vote in the new poll, and suggest new items here!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778