Quote Originally Posted by demonghoul View Post
I was thinking that the Treasure Dragon could be a "possible" breed able, albeit a very rare one. It would give players (high-level players, especially) something to strive for. However, you could still only have one Habitat, so players that already had the Treasure Dragon wouldn't be able to hatch it (they could breed it, but not hatch it with a Habitat to put it in) and you wouldn't be able to have more than one.

As for what it would be breeded from:

Extremely rare by breeding dragons that collectively possess the colours Diamond, Yellow and Mythic.

With these colors, only the Gold Dragon possesses 2 of these colours (Diamond/Yellow) and the only Mythic Dragons are Mythic, Helios, Medusa and Atlas. That makes four, not including the Gold which is a necessity, possible Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon from.

The Gold Dragon is an Ultra Rare and the Mythics are all at least Rare, making it very hard to get the Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon and even harder to breed a Treasure Dragon from the two of them.

I think this would solve the problem of people not having the Gold to afford the Dragon while also still making it challenging to get. On the subject of people who have already brought the Treasure Dragon (or for anyone who breeds it and doesn't want it/can't hatch it), getting the egg as a possible breedable would offer you the chance to "sell" it, like a normal egg does, for a substantial amount of Gold say 500-1000. Maybe even the 800 Gold it cost to buy it naturally.

The above suggestion draws from MonkeyMomma76's "Golden Egg" suggestion here.
I forgot to mention, but it also puts a cap on who could get the egg. Mystic requires level 40, so players would have to have been playing a while. It also wouldn't bring massive amounts of Gold into the game yet still enough that you could try and invest in something that required Gold (ie. the biggest Purple Habitat that cost 500 Gold, would still take you 100 days to get if you were getting 5 Gold from a level 10 Treasure Dragon). That seems like a reasonable amount of time and effort to me, so TL please consider this.

If the Treasure Dragon breedable isn't considered could the amount of Gold you can send to people raised, being able to send 3 but receive 20 doesn't make sense. No one is likely to send you Gold if they're not getting Gold in exchange from you. Could it be raised to send 5 or more a day? For the rest of our neighbors could we also be able to send them something? Maybe 1000 apples or 1000 coins each?