Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Does anyone like the idea of this?
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I do

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by txgal85 View Post
    faster upgrades on the android app to be somewhat equal to the iTunes version (crafting, etc)
    an option to upgrade the farm further, or a food source worth more than 800 at a time. (I have very hungry dragons....)
    ability to do more with the dragons
    If you want that sort of stuff, check out my post on page 33

What does iOS mean???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by superfreakbeast_086 View Post
    What does iOS mean???
    If you don't know it - you don't have it

It's a s a mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices

Would love to see my island. that way we can keep decorating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    If you don't know it - you don't have it

It's a s a mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices
    Summing Up what they said-

iOS is Apple Devices
    Android- Everything made by everyone else except for kindles
    Kindle- Kindle

Rhino Keeper
    I have a suggestion for easier ways to get gold. One is instead of silver for completing goals, why not give small amounts of gold? Or up the amount of gold that can be gifted. One thing about this game that I like is the fact that it takes a lot of patience, but in a way, it's not fair to newer players.
    See, some people will never be able to own forest fires because they could not breed them and could not afford them in the market. For me, it would take a few months to be able to afford a lot of things I want, such as the treasure dragon and what not.
    I would also suggest that substituting silver for gold in order to speed up things would be a good step as well. I don't want gold to be easy to get, but I don't have the money to just buy gold whenever I want. I'm a consistent player and I collect all the time. I really enjoy this game but the inability to get some dragons before they expire ****s me. I'll probably never be able to get the mistmoth. That sucks. I just don't see the point in gettin rid of those dragons. It just makes me sad because I want, in the long run, to collect all the dragons. I hope that at some point they will come back for limited times so I can try to get them. Until then, I guess I'll just complain to some pixels and hope they'll listen.

New Resident
    I would like to see....all of the old dragons back, boosted breeding that doesn't cost gold, and fewer dragons where we have to guess what combinations to breed in order to get them. it was more fun when we knew.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I have a suggestion for easier ways to get gold. One is instead of silver for completing goals, why not give small amounts of gold? Or up the amount of gold that can be gifted. One thing about this game that I like is the fact that it takes a lot of patience, but in a way, it's not fair to newer players.
    See, some people will never be able to own forest fires because they could not breed them and could not afford them in the market. For me, it would take a few months to be able to afford a lot of things I want, such as the treasure dragon and what not.
    I would also suggest that substituting silver for gold in order to speed up things would be a good step as well. I don't want gold to be easy to get, but I don't have the money to just buy gold whenever I want. I'm a consistent player and I collect all the time. I really enjoy this game but the inability to get some dragons before they expire ****s me. I'll probably never be able to get the mistmoth. That sucks. I just don't see the point in gettin rid of those dragons. It just makes me sad because I want, in the long run, to collect all the dragons. I hope that at some point they will come back for limited times so I can try to get them. Until then, I guess I'll just complain to some pixels and hope they'll listen.
    I thought this is a great idea! They have 2 goals like that one for TD, and one for lotus. So they can do it. It would be nice for some of the really hard ones to get a few gold here and there, no harm in that and we have a more rewarding sense of accomplishment! Thanks for the great idea!

New Resident
    hay guys i really like this game but rather than just constantly throwing more and more dragons perhaps fix some of the functionality of the game. what i mean is why is it that if you sell a water dragon you get 1000 coins but a diamond is only 100 or 200? surely these very hard dragons should be worth about 1M coins.