Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    I know this suggestion won't happen, but I wanna share my idea

# Sell dragons to neighbor for gold (the sellers will decide amount of gold they like)

* First we have to click on sell to neighbor button, then decide amount of gold we like,

* Then checklist the neighbors you want to offer the dragon that you wanna sell, send!

* Then if your neighbor like it, they will click on "want" button, and there will a notification on our wall said "(neighbor name) want to buy your dragon for (amount of gold)"

* Then we'll click "accept" if we want to sell our dragon to him/her,

* If we don't want to sell our dragon to him/her, there will be new notification that other neighbor want it

Note: if we click accept, all "new notifications" will disappear
    Not going to happen!!!!

Executive Chef
    I know this suggestion won't happen, but I wanna share my idea

# Sell dragons to neighbor for gold (the sellers will decide amount of gold they like)

* First we have to click on sell to neighbor button, then decide amount of gold we like,

* Then checklist the neighbors you want to offer the dragon that you wanna sell, send!

* Then if your neighbor like it, they will click on "want" button, and there will a notification on our wall said "(neighbor name) want to buy your dragon for (amount of gold)"

* Then we'll click "accept" if we want to sell our dragon to him/her,

* If we don't want to sell our dragon to him/her, there will be new notification that other neighbor want it

Note: if we click accept, all "new notifications" will disappear
    Although as cool as trading would be, I don't want it to happen simply for the fact that is makes getting dragons far easier. It removes almost half of the main breed to get aspect of the game.

If trading whether was implemented, I would rather see it more like this.

In the Marketplace, there is another section called Player Market. Clicking on this would give you a drop down list of lots of dragons. These are the offers of other players.

To offer, the player simply clicks offer, selects a dragon, and puts in a price. The price must exceed a certain value though, as to prevent Free Dragons. This value is the "Delivery Fee". This fee is also taken off the money the other player pays, so it is a good idea to increase your price far above the Delivery Fee. (this is to make the idea more feasible for TL standards) The fee would be coins for Commons and Rares, and a small amount of Gold for Super and Ultra Rares.
    The player can charge Coins, Gold, or even another dragon. The player can ask for multiple dragons, but a maximum of three.

There are three tabs on the Player Market. Random, Neighbour, and Search.

The Random section shows random offers for random dragons from random people you don't know.

The Neighbour section shows random offers from your neighbours.

The Search section allows to Search for a dragon. Then it only shows offers for that dragon.

The player simply clicks accept and the transaction goes through. (if TL are feeling really mean maybe the transaction could cost time) The requested stuff is sent to the other player, the Delivery Fee is taken from your sendings and then they receive it.
    The Dragon up for offer is sent to you and put in your storage.

Rhino Keeper
    A confirm button PLZ. I got gold trapped for 100 gold last night >_<

Farm Supplier
    I've got other ideas (I always posted a lot of ^^)

- Confirm Button
    - Coloured Diamond habitats (Red for Crusander, Green for Quezal ect.)
    - Gemstone habitats
    - To be able to trade dragons from level 1, so that we don't need to feed them extra before trading, that's sooo unnecessary and just needs food that we really need to feed dragons we want to keep..

Farm Supplier
    Wow! It should be Diamond and Cosmic!
    And I REALLY want this Comet Dragon!

It would be cool if there was like something to track your dragons that had the combo you used to get it on there. Like once you breed something, it records what combo you used to get it. It would help you to help neighbors if they ask you how to breed something.

Executive Chef
    Now, I'm wondering if there will be Dragon story 2, with all new dragons and new island. (It'll be nice!)
    I get bored with those common and rare dragons :s

I would suggest this idea:

Dragons tradable for with neighbours (for gold/coins/food/other dragon?).

BUT ONLY the dragons that have expired! So that people with 2 fireworks dragons, could sell 1.

That way, people find a way to get expired dragons without having to stop other breeding programs they've got going on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningougi View Post
    I would also like to add my own contribution to the dragon suggestions.

I've been wanting a dragon like this ever since the cosmic was released. I imagine it would be a white or blue hybrid and it would sit nicely with dragons such as the eclipse dragon.
    (Also Mist happens to be my favorite dragon 'type')
    This dragon is awesome. i want to be new color,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningougi View Post
    I would also like to add my own contribution to the dragon suggestions.

I've been wanting a dragon like this ever since the cosmic was released. I imagine it would be a white or blue hybrid and it would sit nicely with dragons such as the eclipse dragon.
    (Also Mist happens to be my favorite dragon 'type')
    this is pure awesomeness.