Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by demonghoul View Post
    I was thinking that the Treasure Dragon could be a "possible" breed able, albeit a very rare one. It would give players (high-level players, especially) something to strive for. However, you could still only have one Habitat, so players that already had the Treasure Dragon wouldn't be able to hatch it (they could breed it, but not hatch it with a Habitat to put it in) and you wouldn't be able to have more than one.

As for what it would be breeded from:

Extremely rare by breeding dragons that collectively possess the colours Diamond, Yellow and Mythic.

With these colors, only the Gold Dragon possesses 2 of these colours (Diamond/Yellow) and the only Mythic Dragons are Mythic, Helios, Medusa and Atlas. That makes four, not including the Gold which is a necessity, possible Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon from.

The Gold Dragon is an Ultra Rare and the Mythics are all at least Rare, making it very hard to get the Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon and even harder to breed a Treasure Dragon from the two of them.

I think this would solve the problem of people not having the Gold to afford the Dragon while also still making it challenging to get. On the subject of people who have already brought the Treasure Dragon (or for anyone who breeds it and doesn't want it/can't hatch it), getting the egg as a possible breedable would offer you the chance to "sell" it, like a normal egg does, for a substantial amount of Gold say 500-1000. Maybe even the 800 Gold it cost to buy it naturally.

The above suggestion draws from MonkeyMomma76's "Golden Egg" suggestion here.
    I forgot to mention, but it also puts a cap on who could get the egg. Mystic requires level 40, so players would have to have been playing a while. It also wouldn't bring massive amounts of Gold into the game yet still enough that you could try and invest in something that required Gold (ie. the biggest Purple Habitat that cost 500 Gold, would still take you 100 days to get if you were getting 5 Gold from a level 10 Treasure Dragon). That seems like a reasonable amount of time and effort to me, so TL please consider this.

If the Treasure Dragon breedable isn't considered could the amount of Gold you can send to people raised, being able to send 3 but receive 20 doesn't make sense. No one is likely to send you Gold if they're not getting Gold in exchange from you. Could it be raised to send 5 or more a day? For the rest of our neighbors could we also be able to send them something? Maybe 1000 apples or 1000 coins each?

I would suggest the following:

Weekly spin the wheel event!

Every week you can spin the wheel of chances (let's say 2-5 gold per spin?)

Spinning the wheel gives you a chance to get one of the following:
    - 1 Apple
    - 5 Coins
    - 10 EXP
    - 500 Apples
    - 2000 Coins
    - A dragon that's expired
    - Clockwork dragon
    - Gold (range 5 to 50?)
    - VERY RARE CHANCE of getting a treasure dragon (Mabye 1/100 or 1/250 ratio?)

It would be available for Kindle, Android and IOS.

This way, people have a weekly chance of getting an expired dragon, or treasure dragon without having to spend money.
    Because android users without a creditcard haven't got any possible way of getting gold except by neighbours..

If anybody has a note to this suggestion, please do speak your mind freely!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by N0M3rcy92 View Post
    I would suggest the following:

Weekly spin the wheel event!

Every week you can spin the wheel of chances (let's say 2-5 gold per spin?)

Spinning the wheel gives you a chance to get one of the following:
    - 1 Apple
    - 5 Coins
    - 10 EXP
    - 500 Apples
    - 2000 Coins
    - A dragon that's expired
    - Clockwork dragon
    - Gold (range 5 to 50?)
    - VERY RARE CHANCE of getting a treasure dragon (Mabye 1/100 or 1/250 ratio?)

It would be available for Kindle, Android and IOS.

This way, people have a weekly chance of getting an expired dragon, or treasure dragon without having to spend money.
    Because android users without a creditcard haven't got any possible way of getting gold except by neighbours..

If anybody has a note to this suggestion, please do speak your mind freely!
    I think the main thing players are looking for is a cross-platform Gold solution. Android doesn't have any as many payment methods as IOS (Itunes Card) and the daily send 3 Gold/receive 20 Gold isn't a working solution either. Of course, until Android and Kindle get caught up on all the updates IOS has I don't think any of these solutions should be implemented because of parity issues. The breedable Treasure Dragon, I think, would be the quickest solution as Kindle/Android can already breed (obviously) and it would be the easiest to add in.

Personally, if there was going to be a wheel, I imagine it would similar to the "Spin To Win" Daily Wheel, except it could have the Treasure Dragon added to it.

So:

Daily Spin Wheel (Free)/listed from most common to rarest rewards (12 slots on the wheel)

- 50 Apples
    - 1000 Coins
    - Mystic Map
    - Lotus Blossom
    - Leviathan Pearl
    - 1 Gold
    - 1000 Apples
    - 10,000 Coins
    - 50 Gold
    - Clockwork Dragon
    - Treasure Dragon
    - 1000 Gold

The Wheel gives variety, apples, coins, gold, Dragons and crafting items.

Also a very good idea!

The main thing for me is :

The privileges that the IOS users have, make them availlable for android users too!
    - Spin the wheel
    - Treasure dragon
    - more payment options for gold
    - dragon quests
    - crafting
    - dragon storage

Rhino Keeper
    I just want features to be released to everyone instead of releasing 2 new dragons every week, it's unecessary, one would be sufficient! Also habitat increase. Now there are four different types of pure pinks, and no hab increase! Please focus on evening things out a bit before you spread yourselves (and us) to thin!

Fashion Designer
    -More farms
    -More habitats
    -A skeleton dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by N0M3rcy92 View Post
    The privileges that the IOS users have, make them availlable for android users too!
    - Spin the wheel
    - Treasure dragon
    - more payment options for gold
    - dragon quests
    - crafting
    - dragon storage
    Not just Android users, but Kindle as well!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I just want features to be released to everyone instead of releasing 2 new dragons every week, it's unecessary, one would be sufficient! Also habitat increase. Now there are four different types of pure pinks, and no hab increase! Please focus on evening things out a bit before you spread yourselves (and us) to thin!
    Agreed, I believe TL should work on getting Android and Kindle up to speed with IOS and finishing up/releasing the beta work being done with the Quests and Battles. The two weekly Dragons released aren't event that much of a deal to me, I'd like to see updates based on player feedback and suggestions (ie. Large Diamond Habitat) rather than just new Dragons all the time.

Other suggestions aside from the Gold cross-platform spread solution and the parity issues:

- Farm Capacity Increased (maybe 10, rather than 6), or Food Capacity Increased (larger farm than Enchanted? can we grow food by the thousand?) Otherwise, the food needed to evolve and level Dragons should be adjusted and made smaller.

- Ability to delete pending invites after a week (on all TL games) or pending invites disappear if not accepted after a week.

- Habitat Capacity Increased (maybe 60, rather than 43), or Habitats larger than one upgrade (similar to the 500 Gold Market Habitats, but that would probably require a Gold solution so everyone could have access to it). Large Diamond/Mythic/Cosmic Habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by demonghoul View Post
    Not just Android users, but Kindle as well!

Agreed, I believe TL should work on getting Android and Kindle up to speed with IOS and finishing up/releasing the beta work being done with the Quests and Battles. The two weekly Dragons released aren't event that much of a deal to me, I'd like to see updates based on player feedback and suggestions (ie. Large Diamond Habitat) rather than just new Dragons all the time.

Other suggestions aside from the Gold cross-platform spread solution and the parity issues:

- Farm Capacity Increased (maybe 10, rather than 6), or Food Capacity Increased (larger farm than Enchanted? can we grow food by the thousand?) Otherwise, the food needed to evolve and level Dragons should be adjusted and made smaller.

- Ability to delete pending invites after a week (on all TL games) or pending invites disappear if not accepted after a week.

- Habitat Capacity Increased (maybe 60, rather than 43), or Habitats larger than one upgrade (similar to the 500 Gold Market Habitats, but that would probably require a Gold solution so everyone could have access to it). Large Diamond/Mythic/Cosmic Habitat.
    I like the farm solution, it's a good one! 10 farms could be do-able, or the compromise would be to let us grow food by the 1000, bc a lot of my dragons don't make it past 7. Well the new ones at least, blacks and all. I hope TL is reading this thread!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Thin the same. I'm on lvl 94 since months, have exactly 100 dragons and no new since 2 months! I can't get further 'cause of all these new dragons! I have 16 pending quests and since months I couldn't finish even one!
    Thatt makes me down... I think 1 dragon per week or even per two weeks would be enough!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    Thatt makes me down... I think 1 dragon per week or even per two weeks would be enough!
    Absolutely agree with you - TL , please stop to bring out 2 new dragons weekly! Let the players breathe for some time from all that hursh - 2 new dragons and one limited every week - it's too much!