Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by N0M3rcy92 View Post
    I'd like to see more options to buy gold..
    Like ******l, phone or text?

Because I haven't got a creditcard, so it's not possible for me to buy gold..
    You can buy a itunes card and pay with that ^^
    that's how I do it

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking that the Treasure Dragon could be a "possible" breed able, albeit a very rare one. It would give players (high-level players, especially) something to strive for. However, you could still only have one Habitat, so players that already had the Treasure Dragon wouldn't be able to hatch it (they could breed it, but not hatch it with a Habitat to put it in) and you wouldn't be able to have more than one.

As for what it would be breeded from:

Extremely rare by breeding dragons that collectively possess the colours Diamond, Yellow and Mythic.

With these colors, only the Gold Dragon possesses 2 of these colours (Diamond/Yellow) and the only Mythic Dragons are Mythic, Helios, Medusa and Atlas. That makes four, not including the Gold which is a necessity, possible Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon from.

The Gold Dragon is an Ultra Rare and the Mythics are all at least Rare, making it very hard to get the Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon and even harder to breed a Treasure Dragon from the two of them.

I think this would solve the problem of people not having the Gold to afford the Dragon while also still making it challenging to get. On the subject of people who have already brought the Treasure Dragon (or for anyone who breeds it and doesn't want it/can't hatch it), getting the egg as a possible breedable would offer you the chance to "sell" it, like a normal egg does, for a substantial amount of Gold say 500-1000. Maybe even the 800 Gold it cost to buy it naturally.

The above suggestion draws from MonkeyMomma76's "Golden Egg" suggestion here.

Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    You can buy a itunes card and pay with that ^^
    that's how I do it
    That's only for IOS users.

I would like some more payment options for Android users :-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by demonghoul View Post
    I was thinking that the Treasure Dragon could be a "possible" breed able, albeit a very rare one. It would give players (high-level players, especially) something to strive for. However, you could still only have one Habitat, so players that already had the Treasure Dragon wouldn't be able to hatch it (they could breed it, but not hatch it with a Habitat to put it in) and you wouldn't be able to have more than one.

As for what it would be breeded from:

Extremely rare by breeding dragons that collectively possess the colours Diamond, Yellow and Mythic.

With these colors, only the Gold Dragon possesses 2 of these colours (Diamond/Yellow) and the only Mythic Dragons are Mythic, Helios, Medusa and Atlas. That makes four, not including the Gold which is a necessity, possible Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon from.

The Gold Dragon is an Ultra Rare and the Mythics are all at least Rare, making it very hard to get the Dragons to breed the Treasure Dragon and even harder to breed a Treasure Dragon from the two of them.

I think this would solve the problem of people not having the Gold to afford the Dragon while also still making it challenging to get. On the subject of people who have already brought the Treasure Dragon (or for anyone who breeds it and doesn't want it/can't hatch it), getting the egg as a possible breedable would offer you the chance to "sell" it, like a normal egg does, for a substantial amount of Gold say 500-1000. Maybe even the 800 Gold it cost to buy it naturally.

The above suggestion draws from MonkeyMomma76's "Golden Egg" suggestion here.
    The golden egg idea is great!

Farm Supplier
    That's only for IOS users.

I would like some more payment options for Android users :-)
    Sorry, didn't know you're on adroid.. :S
    can't you have a credit card for free?

Farm Supplier
    I like the idea of DS keeping the data of which parents gave which baby. It could be in the same place as the album, maybe a "Family Photo Album" tab or a "Family Tree" tab, showing the baby & parent combo.

TL, please consider the golden egg idea!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    The golden egg idea is great!
    Can I make my own Golden Egg idea?

When breeding dragons, they have a tiny 1 in 100 chance to breed a Golden Egg. It is a unique 4 Hour egg.

The more colours in the combo, the chance to get this Egg increases dramatically. Breeding a treasure dragon with something else will always breed this egg. This to add more incentive to getting the Treasure Dragon, however the Treasure Dragon can only breed once a week.

Upon "hatching", the player receives from 25 to 150 Gold Bars.

I'd like to see more options to buy gold..
    Like ******l, phone or text?

Because I haven't got a creditcard, so it's not possible for me to buy gold..
    Google Play Cards - you can pick them up in $10, $15, $25 and $50 at many different stores. That's what I use for Android as I don't want to tie a credit card to my tablet (did that once and my kids didn't realize that they were purchasing... ouch)

I agree completely! With level 9's requiring 5,000 or 10,0000 each feed, it's impossible to get my dragons to Epic. Please add more farms & habitats.