Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

OK, here are my 2 cents:

1) Please add a confirmation step before any purchase that uses gems. Gems are so hard to come by yet so easy to accidentally spend.

2) Please add a "Select All" checkbox for gifting.

3) On the "My Gifts" screen, where you can scroll through all your gifts, please add a small radio button or checkbox to select either "Parts" or "Food."
    This way I don't have to flip through all of the parts to get to the food items I want to use. It would also be very useful if the scrolling on the gifts screen
    could loop all the way around so that you can swipe immediately to the most recent items or scroll through them all.

4) Please add more recipes for non-basic appliances. It seems like such a waste to have an appliance with 3 recipes or less.

5) Please allow the user to move food to unused counters.

6) Please add either a set of status options or an in-shop sign where owners can post an obvious message that doesn't require looking at the user's wall.

7) Can we please have a Gift Request or some other way of auto-indicating a desired gift when a visitor hits "Gift."

8) Please add an Easy Mixer to accompany the Easy Oven.

9) Please add a way to access recipes for owned appliances without having to have an unused appliance on the floor. I would like to look at recipes for appliances I
    have in order to plan while all of my appliances are cooking. I shouldn't have to put out an unused appliance just to peak at the recipes.

10) Please allow us to by gems with in game currency. We can buy in game currency with gems, why can't the opposite be true at the same exchange rate?
    If I can get 204,000 coins for 10 gems, then why can't I get 10 gems for 204,000 coins? Or at the very least with some higher exchange rate, like 10 gems for 2,400,000 coins.

Thanks for a great game. Please take our suggestions to heart.

Rhino Keeper
    Completely agree with ScoopysBakery above ^^^

Rhino Keeper
    Especially #1, 2, 9 and 10 absolutely!

New Resident
    Could we gift the item or exchange the item we get in the lucky draw box of the 24 diamonds? It would be nice in order to please the best friend or boy/girl friend and show importance of them. Most important, the repeat item got in the lucky draw box will not be wasted too

New Resident
    agree with ScoopysBakery above too

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoopysBakery View Post
    1) Please add a confirmation step before any purchase that uses gems. Gems are so hard to come by yet so easy to accidentally spend.
    Come scream at the wall with us over here...

3) On the "My Gifts" screen, where you can scroll through all your gifts, please add a small radio button or checkbox to select either "Parts" or "Food."
    Or tabs, everything else in the game has them, I don't get why gifts don't... There could be Food/Drinks, Generic Parts, and Specific Parts. It makes so much sense.

10) Please allow us to by gems with in game currency. We can buy in game currency with gems, why can't the opposite be true at the same exchange rate?
    If I can get 204,000 coins for 10 gems, then why can't I get 10 gems for 204,000 coins? Or at the very least with some higher exchange rate, like 10 gems for 2,400,000 coins.
    Because we can generate endless coins day and and day out, and gems are TL's paycheck.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    OK, here are my 2 cents:
    Meant to add, everything else on your list, YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

I think there should be final appliances that you can unlock at level 99 ! like a "golden oven and drink mixer" . there is lots that they could do. require no preperation AND food doesnt spoil, or food makes more money "gold" , or costs less to make orr has every recipe , etc .. i think it would be really cool and give people a reason to try for higher levels !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leggedmoose View Post
    I think there should be final appliances that you can unlock at level 99 ! like a "golden oven and drink mixer" . there is lots that they could do. require no preperation AND food doesnt spoil, or food makes more money "gold" , or costs less to make orr has every recipe , etc .. i think it would be really cool and give people a reason to try for higher levels !
    Exactly! There's nothing special for reaching what is pretty much the end of the game. Level 99 players like myself, get bored because we've been doing the same thing for all 99 levels. Level 99 or even levels 92 and up need something significant to keep people playing.

Executive Chef
    I would like to get a gem for every level reached...but that's just day dreaming right!

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast