Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper

Graduation Theme

A graduation theme would be cute! It wouldn't just have to be for high school or college either, maybe just a CONGRATULATIONS theme? Banners, cap and gown cookies, diploma cookies would be cute too. Balloons, just celebratory decorations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayCupcake View Post
    A graduation theme would be cute! It wouldn't just have to be for high school or college either, maybe just a CONGRATULATIONS theme? Banners, cap and gown cookies, diploma cookies would be cute too. Balloons, just celebratory decorations!
    And honour me ? Thank You! LOL!

Actually this could be cool since I'm graduating from university in a couple of months...!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    And honour me ? Thank You! LOL!

Actually this could be cool since I'm graduating from university in a couple of months...!
    Haha sure! In honor of anyone! I'm also graduating this month

In the list of neighbors I would like to have a way to see who I have visited that day. The Gift button is grayed out after you have gifted a neighbor that day.

I would like to be able to delete posts on the news feed!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by lageorgiagirl View Post
    In the list of neighbors I would like to have a way to see who I have visited that day. The Gift button is grayed out after you have gifted a neighbor that day.
    On the first visit after reset, the neighbor will drop to the bottom of your list. After that, there's no way to tell, so yeah, that would be nice. Perhaps a grayed-out yet still functional visit button. A suggestion I've had before that goes with this one is something in my neighbor list telling me how many tips I have left to leave so I know who I need to revisit.

New Resident
    Would really like to remove old invites from the invite friends tab...... Some are ancient and the players are no longer playing!

New Resident
    I would just like to put my "2cents" behind the ideas I'm interested in for BS:
    1. If you will not delete "obsolete" parts in gifts lists - please rearrange the list so that new/relevant parts are first and old/no longer relevant parts are last.
    2. Please allow us to store food from counters - OR - allow us to swap food from one counter to another so that we can remodel.
    3. A status message that could be changed at whim but shows up at all times when at the restaurant would be AMAZING!!! Gift requests, etc would be so much easier!
    4. when placing floor tiles or wall color - no need to re-select color/style - allow to place again without re-selecting the same style/color.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pihunter View Post
    I would just like to put my "2cents" behind the ideas I'm interested in for BS:
    1. If you will not delete "obsolete" parts in gifts lists - please rearrange the list so that new/relevant parts are first and old/no longer relevant parts are last.
    2. Please allow us to store food from counters - OR - allow us to swap food from one counter to another so that we can remodel.
    3. A status message that could be changed at whim but shows up at all times when at the restaurant would be AMAZING!!! Gift requests, etc would be so much easier!
    4. when placing floor tiles or wall color - no need to re-select color/style - allow to place again without re-selecting the same style/color.
    Absolutely agree !
    And also want to have a "Select All" option while gifting neighbours.

Would it be possible to get different colors and/or decorative cash registers?

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast