Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Oh--I neglected to add I would also love to have some updated styles of doors and windows for our bakery. It has been quite a while since those updates were added to the available choices we have access to!

I would really like for there to be an official way to close your bakery e.g for if you go on holiday. I know that people use the blocking the door method but I've heard that that causes food to sell quickly or instantly when you re-open.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that in crates we should be allowed to chose what be buy. With differents values. First prize 24 gems, second 20 gems, third 18 gems, etc. Because we are BUYING!

Amen! I've got so many duplicate items and end up disgusted with myself for wasting the gems!
    The only thing that you can do is sell them and that's for a nominal amount. As she suggested, if we could choose the item we purchase then it would be a much better system -- and I think that items will sell better, too!

I wanted to suggest a carnival theme with different rides i.e. Ferris wheel, slides, etc. I suppose this would be appropriate for the summer months but I just happened to think of it--maybe you could store it away for use until next summer ?

Under collectables how do I get the knife. I have everything else except the knife. Also how do I get the salt or pepper shaker

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by memphissea View Post
    Under collectables how do I get the knife. I have everything else except the knife. Also how do I get the salt or pepper shaker
    Welcome to the forum, memphissea! You can see Collectible Guide.

1. I would like the option to obtain an oven when the goal is over. 2. I would like to see new recipes for the ovens that have only two or three recipes. 3. Easier ways to earn gems 4. Allow players to purchase all ovens with coins and Not gems or decrease the amount of gems to two gems or three max.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940