Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

I would like to see these brought back Bakesgiving Oven. Fudge Station. Tea Time Kittle. Old Brick Oven. Winter Oven. Tea Time Oven.

Glass wall design please, so we could see through behind the walls of Bakery Story.

I was thinking it would be cool to add a way to either re-gift to others that need or sell old gifts for a few coins/new parts needed i.e. I have 14 spring boards, 15 santa hats, 13 life rings, 27 clovers etc.. that I can't do anything with. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treasuretreats View Post
    MAJOR...be able to give away items that we have in our gift section to another person.
    I agree or be able to sell/trade

For the love of anything that keeps me sane (Including Bakery Story) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW US TO DELETE GIFTS (for ovens that have been retired and never ever will come back) IN INVENTORY:
    GAS TANK, SANTA'S MITTENS, SEPARATORS, TEA STRAINERS, PIECE OF GLASS, BLUE BARRELS, MORTAR, SNOWY BOARD, BRICKS, SHAMROCK, ILLUMINATING TUBE, TEA KETTLE, RED POTION, IRON INGOT, TEA LEAVES, PINK PAINT, FROSTED GLASS, WORKSHOP WRENCH, ICE FLAKE GEAR, CHOCOLATE ROSE, SLICED BANANA, CHOCOLATE CHIPS, STEEL GRIDER, ROSE PETAL, STONE PLATE, STEAM AND PILGRIM TURKEY!

These have sat in the inventory for about a year and a half.

I have to scroll, scroll, scroll left to get to newer gifts! It's quite annoying.

If the game writers/ programmers are not intending on allowing us to use these gifts why not let is delete them? Or at the very least don't allow any more to be sent. How annoying is it that people hit gift back and automatically send a part that we cannot use?! Very annoying when you accidentally accept the gift you'll never be able to use!

Please give a lot of us what we are asking for over and over and over again.

I'm usually silent on here and I've read this being suggested time and time again. It still has not been addressed.

I saw that you are expiring request for Neighbors. That's something people have asked for a lot.

Why not help with deleting constructible parts as well!

How hard can this be?

I'm confused! Very, very confused and annoyed!

New Resident
    I'd love to see a list on a neighbor's message wall showing all the items they currently need. I'm always so confused about what to give my friends and it takes too much time to ask. This would help me and probably a lot of other people a lot. It would also save a lot of time for us.

I think it would be a lot better if we had:
    1) more time to complete seasonal goals (or be able to go back to them and have a second chance. This frustrates me because now I'm unable to get the recipes for the starry stove and others. I have to go to school most days and I have basically no gems so it's really hard for me to complete limited time goals.)

2) To be able to find food based on how long it's cooked. I always have the problem of going through all my ovens searching for the right times.

3) Maybe a little mark on someone's profile to show that their active? It would be helpful to know who to send gift requests to and who to delete.

I would love this game even more if these things were done, I still love it now.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-02-16 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

I feel that bakery story should have it where you can win things if you play daily. For example, 1st day reward for playing: $10,000 coins/ 2nd day reward for playing: 3 gems/ 3rd day reward for playing: Free cooking appliance/ 4th day reward for playing: Free wall decor/ 5th day reward for playing: Free floor decor/ 6th day reward for playing: Free once a week prize box/ 7th day reward for playing: Free table or chair/

Many people uninstall this game because they feel bakery story is too expensive and that takes away from the fun. I love this game and want to give ideas to the development team to make this the best game ever! This should only work if someone play every day. If someone play 2 days in a row they won't win anything else. I know this will make people happy. I play bakery story everyday for about 5+ hours and feel I should get rewarded. There are many story games that give daily rewards. I know that pet story and dragon story does but why not bakery story as well?

My suggestion is for the items in each crate to be shown somewhere in the game and not just the forum. It will help greatly if we can see the pictures of the items in a crate and know if they are common, uncommon, rare or epic before we try our luck at the crate.

New Resident
    I am looking for a deep, saturated, orange sofa or chair to complete one of my designs. There is very little orange in the game except for the bright jack-o-lantern orange that seems to come out during Halloween. I also miss silver; silver lamps, accessories, & finishes. The game lacks modern decor & modern finishes. A mid century modern furniture update (a la Mad Men) would thrill me, & so would having large loft windows. Any sort of industrial design would give our bakeries a new feel. Perhaps Storm8 should reach out to IKEA, I'd love that!
    P.S. Where is the lavender? A game with so many female players should have had a lavender update.

Could we add the Gingerbread items to the list of things to bring back for purchase? I would love to be able to buy those items for the holidays!