Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

A pitiful little complaint, unlike the !!!ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!! one above me...

Can I please rotate my gumball machine like I can the one in RS?

YES! Being able to move food when I want to change counters would be awesome! Ann update trekking us HOW to do it would be awesome too!

I wish goals would stay up even when the ovens needed are in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    And i want to have the OLD OVENS come back even for just a "Limited Time Offer" (also with Rs) if possible, or just put them back in App Store pls?

Other thaN those Ive mentioned on this thread, i just love my bakery to bits! Its really a great game!

How about a confirm button when the chef wants to put all of one food together on one counter. Sometimes the way I place counters are part of my decor.

Fashion Designer
    My suggestion is please put new gifts at the beginning on the gifts so that we don't have to go through so many to gift the new stuff please
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-22-13 at 02:15 PM. Reason: typo

Hello

I would like to suggest tables and chairs of different colors such as more blues, reds, purples, and reds. I think most of the furniture is brown or green and I can't design my bakery as nicely in terms of color schemes. Also can we please please please get the LOTUS FOUNTAIN again? It was so beautiful but I was just starting out and had no gems ;_;

Yes, I second the above.
    1. More table/chair colors - purple, blue, etc
    2. Anything tea - dainty like.
    3. Gift sorting - like in RS - at least a tab that separates parts/food and newest parts first
    4. Would love a chance to get rose oven. Just started baking when the goal ran out.

Thanks! Love this game

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by treasuretreats View Post
    MAJOR...be able to give away items that we have in our gift section to another person.
    Or a swap meet. Offer unneeded parts and your neighbors can offer a swap for them. If you accept, it's done. Or you can decline. It would be easiest to reserve for gifted items, and only 1 for 1 swaps. It would build socializing between players and wouldn't hurt gems sales any.

Farm Supplier
    I think it's great that we have these suggestion threads because it's really interesting to see what ideas other players come up with

Some of these have been mentioned before, but they deserve a second mention:

• Sticky note that can be posted on the messages wall to alert neighbors when you're going to be away for an extended period of time

• Bring back the Truffle Chairs and other limited-edition items, such as the coffee bean display

• More milkshakes (for drink mixer): banana, strawberry, vanilla, caramel etc.

Themes
    Birthday party: fairy lights, fairy bread, birthday cake, cupcakes
    High tea: Scones, sandwiches, more tea recipes, teapot table and teacup chairs, whipped cream counter, mixing bowl, tea chest.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast