Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Fashion Designer
    Theme Ideas:
    • Birthday Party - This has been suggested multiple times & RS got it, but what about us? Birthday cakes, cake pops, balloons, a clown person, bright colors, & streamers wallpaper!
    • Safari - Animal print tables/chairs, couch with animal print pillows on it, jungle plants, maybe even animals, a person in a safari hat, fish tanks, rock/cliff dividers, tiki hut.
    • Retro - Black, White, Red. Stools, signs, tiles.

Individual Items:
    • Dish Washing Station - I want to create a "kitchen" in my bakery. Maybe even a refrigerator.
    • Popcorn Machine - That actually makes serve-able popcorn! Caramel, Cheddar, Regular, Popcorn Balls, Popcorn & Candy Mix, White Chocolate Popcorn...
    • Decorative Doors - Doors that are prettier than the plane jane brown one. Maybe themed doors.
    • Frosting Shots Machine - Vanilla, Chocolate, Sprinkles, Layered. The flavors are endless. If not a machine maybe a stand that doesn't make serve-able ones, but for decoration.
    • An Outside Eating Area - A lot of us create these inside our bakeries, but it would be awesome to actually have one. Maybe even an expandable one.
    • Drive Thru Window - With a person with a headset on.

Farm Supplier
    All I want is country flags like farm and restaurant. I have made friends in other countries because of their flags. It would be nice to have.

New Resident
    I have a problem, I had non-responsive issues with my Kindle Fire & had to clear everything. When I went back to play Bakery Story, I couldn't retrieve my Level 55 game. Is there a way I can get it back, or am I just out of luck. Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    I'd like to see a Greek theme with decorations and appliances! The deco will fit perfectly with summer and there are so many drinks and food that can be included in the game!

I love this game and am addicted. BUT it (and bakery story) takes a lot of time and it is starting to feel like work. I think there are some enhancements that could be made that would save time but not take away from the overall fun of the game:
    1. a 'collect tips' button so I don't have to click on each table
    2. in the 'My Gifts' menu put the most recent ones first so you don't have to scroll
    3. in the 'My Gifts' menu have the ability to select more than one gift at a time
    4. in 'Neighbors' have ability to sort by name OR star level. I am a 4 and focus on 3 & 4 rated neighbors as I don't have time to tip all
    5. have ability to decline a goal ... some I just don't want to do and should be my choice.
    6. have more decor options that cost money or coins rather than gems. Some items are priced too high ... $140k for potted plant????
    7. I get why we have to go to neighbors to tip, part of the concept and experience of the game but when we get there a button to tip would be mice - if neighbor then 6 tables and if community than 3 ... if only room for then they'll get 2. The actual tapping on the tabels adds no value.
    In a 20 minute period I may visit, for example, 10 neighbors (I tip and post on wall). If I didn't have to tap 60 tables I could visit another 5 neighbors in that timeframe.
    8. in the cookbooks have ability to sort by cook time. I play many times during the day and want to cook some things for 1 hour, stove has many options but I have scroll back and forth to find them and then decide what to cook.
    9. on food goals say what appliance you'll find that dish
    10. increase number of appliances ... it takes a long time to get to the next appliance earning level ... and I play a LOT.

Thanks for listening. As I said I lov Restaurant & Bakery Story and I don't want to stop but they take so long when they don't need to.
    These will leave us with more time to play.

Oh yeah .... and a button while in a community members restaurant that says 'invite me'. This way I don't have to check their wall for their id (or give mine if theirs isn't there) and then try and remember it while I go to the invite tab. Not an efficient way to spend time.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by jennlucas1821 View Post
    Oh yeah .... and a button while in a community members restaurant that says 'invite me'. This way I don't have to check their wall for their id (or give mine if theirs isn't there) and then try and remember it while I go to the invite tab. Not an efficient way to spend time.
    AAHHH! NO! I have to decline enough invites as it is without getting bombarded by people who wouldn't even need my ID to try to add me! Also, it's clearly posted on my wall that I'm not taking on more neighbors, but people ignore that and post "add me idwhatever" all the time anyway, omg if all they had to do was tap a button... oh nooooo...

Executive Chef
    I think a water theme would be perfect for the new update
    For the treasure chest

I want to be able to log in and out on any device the game is installed on. It would help should any unfortunate thing happen to the device youre playing on. its really not cool losing everything youve worked for.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitCove View Post
    I want to be able to log in and out on any device the game is installed on. It would help should any unfortunate thing happen to the device youre playing on. its really not cool losing everything youve worked for.
    If my ipod kicks the bucket, my gaming days are over for at least a few months of saving a few dollars here and there. I can't just run out and buy another one. I don't know what they expect people to do when they lock them to one device like this. It's at least a few hundred bucks to get a device with the RAM to handle these games, especially after the latest updates (I can barely play CS or DS anymore), and I don't see the harm in locking you to your login info rather than your device, like practically everything else does. It would serve as a safety net in case something happened, and I think it's a great idea.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast