Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Please can you unlock all the locked recipes.. Even if you release it as part of a goal.

Rhino Keeper
    There are a lot of recipes that not unlock yet in basic oven

New Resident
    * a select all button for giving gifts and asking for parts
    *be able to delete gifts I don't want anymore(not food)
    *give us the old unlocked food in the back of the catalog
    *consolidate food on different machines
    *Give us more recipes to cook on specialty ovens(more than than standard 1 or 3)
    *I want to sell tiles and wallpaper
    *if we buy something with gems, if I sell it I want my gems back

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see a military theme in bakery to honor our troops. I have already made a green beans coffee station and a wounded warriors section. I know others who would like this theme. Please consider TL. Thank you.

I would like to have Natasha, the sweet co girl by herself without a pot, please.

Just a suggestion (: How about a Log Out feature in the BS RS games added? If we can login & it stays why not log out?

Executive Chef
    Would it be possible to finally add pavlova? I have requested it for 2.5 years and I have a thread with 139 users saying yes to it. Please TL add it

Executive Chef
    I would like 2 c reaching lvl 99 b a big thing! All u get is the standard round of applause just like uve been getting for the other 98 lvls.
    Reaching this level is a big thing. We work long and hard 2 attain this goal.
    I believe we should receive the following items.
    Gems and I'm not talking about a measly 2 that u receive 4 mastering a recipe.
    Coins added. Probably something like 1,000,000 if that's 2 much then at least 500,000
    2 oven slots since we've been stuck at 18 since lvl 73.

That's enough 4 now but I'm sure others will have different ideas.

First things first this game is great.. My suggestions are...

Specialty appliances should have more than 3 recipes if they cost so much too build only 3 recipes is really messed up.

The counters look like they have drawers so when you cook food if you don't have counter space you should be able to store it in one of the drawers until a space frees up.

More food themed furniture such as.. waffle table and chairs, strawberries, chocolate dipped bananas table and chairs, sprinkles, lollipops, etc.

More recipes for regular appliance like the oven. And again more recipes for the specialty appliances. THREE IS NOT ENOUGH

It's a shame they don't take suggestions. Yours pretty much speaks for everyone