Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

My greatest wish is that there are the following decorations in Bakery Story, which are of Restaurant Story:

Floor
    -White
    -Dark Grey
    -Stone
    -Black and White
    -Red and Black

Wallpapers
    -White
    -Dark Grey
    -Red
    -Red Pattern
    -Ruby Red Wallpaper
    -Modern Romance

I want to make my Bakery black, red and white... and it don't work with the normal designs for Bakery Story.
    I want these decorations, pleeeeaaaase!
    I'm german but I do my best to speak and write english

Host(ess)
    I've had Bakery Story since 3 years ago and I've had ups and downs with it. Mostly due to time management and life keeping me busy, so I would love to see a function that allows you to tip all of your neighbours or send a message to them all at once. I have around 85 neighbours in Bakery Story and 48 neighbours in Restaurant Story so as you can tell it is time consuming to go around tipping all of them.

And why are there so many different variations of Restaurant Story and Fashion Story on Google Play? Do they have any unique differences from the main one? I would also like to be able to complete old/past goals, such as the Valentine's edition of Bakery Story. It irritates me to see the goal tables/chairs/counters locked whenever I scroll past

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but if the coders could run to it I'd really love a blank poster or chalk board I could write my own notices on. Say 4 lines of 7 characters for special offers, adverts etc...

Take
    A
    Brownie
    Home

Or

V'TINES
    Cookies
    Half
    Price

Would be great for personalising the bakery and making it our own! Though might be a bit of a challenge for the designers.

New Resident
    I am trying to buy a stove but it will not allow the purchase why?

1) We NEED a way to organize recipes by time on each stove (shortest to longest cook time or vice-versa);
    2) If you buy/build an oven/stove after the goal has already passed (an old oven leftover from valentine's day events, for example), the other recipes stay locked forever. We should be able to unlock them somehow, or the goals should re-start automatically when you buy the oven/stove;
    3) Some stoves have very few recipes, they should have new stuff added;
    4) Why is the gift back feature set to only one weird item? I want to gift back all my neighbors so that they don't clog up my initial screen, but I don't want to keep giving them the same item over and over... It ends up that when I gift all, the next day, the old gifters are all still there... So I can't actually choose what to give them AND clean my screen at the same time.

Executive Chef
    It would be awesome if someone could check the size of things before releasing them.

Was told after the winter wedding box that feedback would be passed along to the employees about it.
    Yet here we are with a decor item way too tiny once again.

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree with every single item on this list! You wrote in 3 years ago and none of this has been done...just saying Storm

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I post my gift wish list and noone sees it because of the posts. Especially aggravating is when you clearly saying DON"T POST and they do and then others after never see what you wanted them to see. This would be same for vacation post or anything like that. We need a "Pinned" Post that stays at the top until you remove it.

Host(ess)
    I'd love to see a Canadian theme...Canada Day is July 1...would be nice to see some Canadian items. There's lots of US, Middle Eastern, Asian & European areas represented but not 1 single Canadian item...not even a maple tree

New Resident
    I would love to see the crates give different prizes ALL the time, 24 gems for the same item over and over ... That's really unfair, those gems cost real $$ and we should not receive duplicate items!! Also we should get more than 10% of the original price back whe selling items back and/or a way to see how something looks before we get charged for the said items. I have spent a small fortune on this & restaurant story, I don't mind the $$ as much as I do the unfairness of crates.
    One other thing .. Past stoves, tables, chairs, that some of us couldn't earn because the goals passed before started should be available for either a small amount of gems and/or a way to earn them. Thank you 🙃