Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by runwaybaker View Post
    1. Confirm button
    2. OUTDOOR SEATING. It would be cool to see a new theme of tables and chairs that you can actually put outside and have it so people can sit outside and eat.
    Good suggestion

New Resident
    Yes I think the food storage option is a really good idea!!!!!

New Resident
    Yes TinksThots I think a good storage button is an excellent idea I am currently in that situation right now and to have to wait for all my food to be purchased before I can change my counters is really frustrating!!!

New Resident
    Wow! They really suggested! I would just like to have a delete button in gifts so when i was a newbie n when newbie send me old goal parts i can delete them since their obsolete. My gifts max out easily enough as it is, n i get n a hurry with my decrepit hands n miss the decline button..lol plus with the confusion of droid/ios items sometimes i accept things i cant use. That would just make me pleased as punch. Ty☺

I am relatively new to Bakery Story, but I am really enjoying this game - maybe even addicted to it! I appreciate the fall d?cor that has returned for a limited time to allow us newbies to decorate. However, I am frustrated and discouraged regarding the appliances. As a new player, there are so many appliances that were goals earlier this year and in years past that I would love to have: the Texas oven, Texas stove, puff oven, whip fountain, frosty freezer, choco-love oven, fondue fountain, winter frost fountain, just to name a few. All these appliances show up in my appliance menu, however, they are unavailable to me. I can completely understand about not being able to complete the goals that were offered in association with these appliances, but I do not understand why I am unable to purchase them. It penalizes new players and is incredibly disappointing. I am begging, please, please make these appliances available for all players to purchase. It could be through an end of the year limited time offer, it could be offered in the appliance's "anniversary" month (the month it was released), especially for the more seasonal appliances ... it doesn't matter. Yes, I would go broke purchasing all the appliances I want, but at least I would be able to get them. PLEASE make all the appliances available to purchase!!

Bakery Story Suggestions

I have a few suggestions for bakery story that I have read earlier in the thread and agreed with and some of my own.

1. A confirmation button before purchasing something for gems is something I think everyone agrees with. We've all bought something by accident and it's not fun.

2. A gift all button. This should help others who have a lot of neighbors because even with only about 60 neighbors myself clicking on everyone's name gets a little annoying.

3. When requesting a part, neighbors that have already been requested already that day should be removed from the list. That way you won't have to click on almost all of your neighbors to figure out who has been requested from and who hasn't. Neighbors that have been visited already that day should not be put to the bottom of the request list because it makes things even more difficult and time consuming.

4. There should be a choice of which goals you can do. For example, before you begin your goals you should have choices, one with a few decoration prizes at the end, and one with an appliance prize at the end. I think this will make things more fun because you won't end up doing the same things as your neighbors and makes the game more independent.

5. Relating to what I said above, every other month or so the goals should have an appliance goal at the end. This means making the goals not about cooking a certain amount of dishes in the new appliance, but instead cooking food on old appliances that you already have. After you complete these goals then you get a new appliance.

6. Collectibles should be more varied and have better prizes. For example, I shouldn't have 45 ladels, 21 measuring cups, and 141 rolling pins and only have gotten 10 golden utensils. The prizes should also be better, golden untensils were good at the beginning, but 10 of them hanging in a row on my wall gets kind of boring and repetitive. I think that after every few rewards you win, a new award should be offered.

Thanks for reading I know it's a lot I got tired myself reading it over
    If you have any feedback on my suggestions lmk thx

1. Real black tiles and wallpapers. Maybe black and white checkered tiles.
    I want to design a black/white/red bakery and there are not many decoration options fot it.

2. A "delete" and/or "give neighbour" button for gifts, you already have (and don't need).

3. The option to buy gems with coins (not too expensive!).

4. No automatic displaying of the news anymore! I always touch the "visit" button of a neighbour without wanting to, when I quick want to hide the news.
    Last edited by FaithCiara; 11-06-15 at 07:27 AM.
    I'm german but I do my best to speak and write english

Host(ess)
    I currently have 4.7 MILLION plates of food! I'm only using 10 ovens in hopes that I can keep up with earning prizes but not make too much food too fast! Please make it possible for me to increase the speed at which food is consumed! I have 80 counters right now! At the rate things are going, it will take approximately 157 days for all the food to be eaten. And that's if I completely stop food production.

It's really frustrating to have the ability to make so much food, yet the costumers have no way of eating it all!

New Resident
    I think the mystery boxes are a waste of gems. You get 2 or 3 items that you have to buy with more gems. It would be better if each crate includes a set decorating items, wallpaper, chairs and tables and floor related to the crate theme

New Resident
    I agree, I have the same problem. Why make dishes with 4500 plates. I have tons of food waiting to be consumed. Or make it easier to finish the 4 levels or make the dishes with fewer plates like the restaurant story. Also I'm at level 99 all appliances should be available at this point. When was the riverboat oven available or the sports available?
    Last edited by Bralo14; 12-09-15 at 09:10 AM.