Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee8264 View Post
    How about when you visit another person's Bakery, you could have your own customizable avatar to enter their Bakery. Then, you could buy some of their food to eat with your own money, then tip them, giving you star points, which, in the end, would get more people to play the game more often. Makes sense. You can get more money by tipping other bakeries. The higher your star rating, the higher your chance is to make more bakery money. I shared this idea with one of my neighbors, and she said that it was a good idea. So, if teamlava could add this idea in their next update or so, I would be thrilled! Tell me how you think about this idea, and maybe add some more ideas to this. Make it better!
    Ooh yes I like this

Host(ess)
    Put some of the old items on sale again. For example the lotus fountain, rose column, and sparkling pink tile. Why is it removed?

Please bring back the barista or release something similar. How about a coffee-house theme?

How about a way to create gift packages of the items we bake as gifts. Could put cookies, cakes, pies anything together and send.
    A way to invite our neighbors for a party and we can chat too.

Bakery suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please post items you would like to see come to your Bakery
    Feel free to post some your prior suggestions .
    Could TL make it possible to unlock each goal recipe from a closed challenge. This could be possible through a one time gem purchase for each desired recipe. This may make some players very happy especially those that start playing after a challenge has been closed.

A number on visit button indicating number of tips.

THANKS!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by richardllynch View Post
    a number on visit button indicating number of tips.

Thanks!
    please!!!

I suggest TL make more recipes escpecially those ones exploring asian culinaries.
    for example: japan (taiyaki, green tea mochi, dorayaki), thailand (candied cassava, steamed cupcake, pumpkin in coconut milk), indonesia (lapis legit cake (layered cake), grass jelly ice, banana fritters, durian ice cream), filipino ( halo halo dessert, cake flan, buko pandan), chinese (ang ku kueh, fried mantou, tofu pudding,moon cakes)

and it would be great if TL can add more recipes for the basic ovens and basic mixers.

Executive Chef
    i agree, ivanjethrosl! maybe they used all their asian decor ideas in RS and are tapped out now, but i think that asian delicacies would actually make a good whole theme, because you have enough suggestions to make an entire appliance (or five) out of.

but no durian anything, cause yuck.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Why why why why why is there still no easy drink mixer?