Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    I'd like to suggest an Australian oven. It could bake
    lamingtons, pavlova (though the kiwis wouldn't be happy with that, so maybe calling it an antipodean oven would work), Anzac biscuits etc. But please no shrimps on the barbie. That alone would make me not buy it!
    Last edited by maguar; 07-09-13 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Fixed word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zakandcob View Post
    I'd love an Aussie oven...it could make Lamingtons,Tim Tam Cake and Pavlovas!!
    And fairy bread!

New Resident
    Has a "coffee shop" theme ever been done? You know - greens and browns, sophisticated chairs and tables, a comfy brown couch, a newspaper dispenser, a barista decoration in a green apron, a fancy cold-press coffee machine or iced-coffee maker, an oven that produces Northwestern treats like Nanaimo bars and smoked salmon sandwiches...maybe a few Seattle landmarks and decorations, like a Space Needle model, a Mount Rainier poster, or a Pike Place Market pig statue?

I'm sure it could be managed without directly treading on the copyrighted toes of any well-known international chains...and it would be really fun.

Farm Supplier
    Easy drink machine please!!

Executive Chef
    It's been said a ton of times already, but bring back the past everything! I dislike most of the themes I've seen so far (everyone has their own style) but would have very much liked to put a live jazz band in my bakery. Unfortunately, that was in march, and I didn't start playing this game until it was already over. But I can still see them all locked up in my decorations tab, making me sad.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by slam308 View Post
    Easy drink machine please!!
    OMG YES! Actually, I'd like an easy option for all of them, as I'm working on mastering all the other appliances before I go back to the basic ones, and I'm working with 10 each, so I'm tapping like a mad woman and it got old a LONG time ago! >.< An easy version of each one would double the length of the appliance list though, and that would be baaad, so maybe a popup when you buy it, to choose between normal and easy, with the price difference over each button? 10k more per constructable appliance to make it tapless? Pretty please?

Nightclub Owner
    I'd like some more bread decorations but not with small loaves like the current ones. I want big loaves like the food we make. I'd also like a small tasting plate of cut up breads to place by the register - like real bakeries have. A floury baker would be great - either as a figurine or part of a display. Giant dough mixers (decorations or appliances) would also be great. How about a wood fired pizza oven as well? How about a wall blackboard with specials on it that takes 2-3 wall spaces instead of only 1?

I once saw how they make rock candy - the pulling, twisting etc would make a great display. On the theme of sweets, I'd like a display with a number of big round sweet jars, the kind you'd drool over when you were a kid.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'd like some more bread decorations but not with small loaves like the current ones. I want big loaves like the food we make. I'd also like a small tasting plate of cut up breads to place by the register - like real bakeries have. A floury baker would be great - either as a figurine or part of a display. Giant dough mixers (decorations or appliances) would also be great. How about a wood fired pizza oven as well? How about a wall blackboard with specials on it that takes 2-3 wall spaces instead of only 1?

I once saw how they make rock candy - the pulling, twisting etc would make a great display. On the theme of sweets, I'd like a display with a number of big round sweet jars, the kind you'd drool over when you were a kid.
    Yes, all the real stuff. Yes yes yes! Mixer, yes. Blackboard, yes.

Farm Supplier
    A "On Vacation" sign.

Farm Supplier
    A Japanese Garden theme with lanterns.