Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Host(ess)
    I got a few ideas;

- With "special" appliances (the appliances you need parts to construct) some of them have no more than 3 recipes (only the drinks machine has a good selection). I believe some should be added to existing appliances. For example for the Malted Shake Maker you got Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Malt. You could add Banana and Blueberry Malt (How much it cost, how much time required and how many dishes it is another story).

- Also with some recipes the stats are pathetic in my opinion. They are some they take a lot of time (even 12 hours) and have hardly any dishes or experience (to level up) to go with it. I think a overhaul of the stats is needed.

- I would personally like the option of more appliances as you level up. I know you're allowed up to 18 but as more and more appliances are available with these weekly updates I think the limit should be increased to around 25.

- As a level 99 player I find it a bit frustrating that there isn't much to do and to get to the next level is impossible. I think the leveling system should be changed to allow players to keep leveling up to maybe level 199 and have loads of goals to achieve even at the top levels. I was surprised at how quickly I got to the highest level and almost all my neighbours are on level 99 as well which shows it isn't difficult unlike other TeamLava games.

City Story Metro, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story player. ID is Ginz44

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginz44 View Post
    I got a few ideas;

- With "special" appliances (the appliances you need parts to construct) some of them have no more than 3 recipes (only the drinks machine has a good selection). I believe some should be added to existing appliances. For example for the Malted Shake Maker you got Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Malt. You could add Banana and Blueberry Malt (How much it cost, how much time required and how many dishes it is another story).

- Also with some recipes the stats are pathetic in my opinion. They are some they take a lot of time (even 12 hours) and have hardly any dishes or experience (to level up) to go with it. I think a overhaul of the stats is needed.

- I would personally like the option of more appliances as you level up. I know you're allowed up to 18 but as more and more appliances are available with these weekly updates I think the limit should be increased to around 25.

- As a level 99 player I find it a bit frustrating that there isn't much to do and to get to the next level is impossible. I think the leveling system should be changed to allow players to keep leveling up to maybe level 199 and have loads of goals to achieve even at the top levels. I was surprised at how quickly I got to the highest level and almost all my neighbours are on level 99 as well which shows it isn't difficult unlike other TeamLava games.

City Story Metro, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story player. ID is Ginz44
    Oh and 1 more thing - there should be an option to "save" your neighbour's food if spoiled. If food is spoiled then he/she could wait for someone to save it rather than having no other choice but to throw it in the trash or spend 5 gems. This could go in hand with the tipping and still have the current limit of 6 if a neighbour or 3 if not. So for example if my neighbour had 4 appliances with food spoiled I could save the food and tip 2 more tables (as long as they're not tipped already of course). I saw this on another game on facebook I used to play years ago called Caf? World.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginz44 View Post
    Oh and 1 more thing - there should be an option to "save" your neighbour's food if spoiled. If food is spoiled then he/she could wait for someone to save it rather than having no other choice but to throw it in the trash or spend 5 gems. This could go in hand with the tipping and still have the current limit of 6 if a neighbour or 3 if not. So for example if my neighbour had 4 appliances with food spoiled I could save the food and tip 2 more tables (as long as they're not tipped already of course). I saw this on another game on facebook I used to play years ago called Caf? World.
    City Story Metro has that option for expired goods.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    City Story Metro has that option for expired goods.
    Yeah I know that's where I got the idea from lol

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Pet Hotel has six. I have no idea why they're not on all the games. :\
    *gasp*Really?!

Technology oven
    Computer cookies-6 hours
    Digital cheesecake-11 hours
    Futuristic pizza-18 hours

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    *gasp*Really?!
    Yep, three for the boys and three for the girls. It's not the most varied selection, but far better than just two.

More items to buy with coins. Gems are too hard to get.

New Resident
    I would like for the recipes to be filed in order of hours to cook, that way if I know i only have 2 hours to cook things, I can set all my appliances up with the correct items for cooking time. It would just be a time saver for me.

New Resident
    Thought of another one. Wish there was a notes feature on the game just for me to see, so I can keep notes on good neighbors (those who tip, what gifts they want).

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast