Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Host(ess)
    It would be nice if there was a "Select All" option on the gifting screen, so you don't have to pick every single checkbox manually. I send all of my neighbors the same item at once. I don't cater to picky people, so it saves me time. I do respond to requests through the game, but not someone writing on my wall.

Also, when you forget about the game and the pop-up comes up the next time you log in asking you if you'd like to recover the items or trash them, the buttons should be on the same side on every game. I accidentally recovered items (wasting my gems) before because I play Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant, and on one of them the buttons are flip-flopped from the other two. So, that sucked. I also wish that if you selected the button to throw away the expired goods, that it would just take care of it for you; you have to manually click on every single oven to trash the food.

Nightclub Owner
    I've just been participating in the Halloween Mystery Box sales and it's led me to an idea that I often think of but never bothered to post until now. I think we all covet items from the mystery boxes but don't always get the exact item we desire. For example; I've collected all the items from the Halloween Chest bar one and after years of trying I now have 9 Spooky Fireplaces but have yet to get 1 Spooky Supplies needed to finish the collection! It's almost enough for me to swear off the mystery boxes altogether. As I doubt I'm the only one that suffer from this I've thought of 2 ways that S8 won't lose our gem spending on the boxes but would allow us to get the specific items wanted.

The first idea is trading with neighbors. If we were able to trade with neighbors then I could simply find one with an extra Spooky Supplies and trade them one of my Spooky Fireplaces (or other item) in exchange.

The second idea is exchanging Mystery Box prizes within the game itself. By that I mean, if I have a duplicate item from a box then I could trade it for another item of equal "value". Meaning one common prize in exchange for another common prize, one rare for another rare, etc. Following that trend, if I want the exceptional prize I could trade something like 3 common, 2 uncommon and 1 rare prize and get the exceptional prize in return. The exchanges could of course be limited, as in you can only trade Poppy Crate items for items from the Poppy Crate. Another limit could be you can only trade your lower 'value' duplicates for the exceptional prize once per box, or limit the general number of trades per box. Any way you look at it, S8 wouldn't be losing out at all as we would be trading items we've already spent gems on.

I'm not a programmer so I have no idea if these ideas would even be possible within the construct of this game but I think it's a valid idea nonetheless.

New Resident
    Hey
    I was just wondering could you guys do an update for Bakery AND Restaurant Story and add a fridge to store food in so we can save back up foods and when we delete counters it will go to the fridge instead of deleting please discuss this ! Thank you

Sincerely
    A very faithful player

I really wish I could log in, like you can with restaurant Story 2. It wouldn't let me use my original Restaurant Story id as it said it was a cloud account, so I had to create a second account. Now that has messed up my Restaurant Story game because it has my logged in on my new account, but I never chose to do that! It's really frustrating! If there was a login function, like there is in RS2, then I could resolve the issue without tearing my hair out!

New Resident
    Pointsettas like in bakery story

New Resident
    No more food spoiling, please. At least when we lost connection while baking omelettes we can still retrieve them after 20 minutes of reconnecting without seeing the disgusting fly indicators

Rhino Keeper

My Wish List

Dear Storm,

These things would be nice...

1. Instead of gifting, let us send a request for the part or food we want. The first twenty people to answer, are the ones who get to gift.

2. Would like to see all fountains animated. This would really make for a nice display.

2. Would like a better tool for keeping track of neighbor?s visits to your bakery. NO ONE has time to sit and watch their news feed all day. Perhaps a green check mark ✅ next to their name and/or time and date stamp after they?ve visited.

3. Think it would be nice to have a second wall for private messages. Sometimes you don?t want the whole neighborhood to see your conversation. And some people don?t use the forums.

4. How about we start re-releasing all previous goals, starting with 2011? Also, it would be nice if using goals from RS for BS and vise versa, if maybe the colors were changed. I.E. there was a lamp for the Victorian goal back in 2012, in BS, that I think would look awesome in Red and Blue with some Yellow accents, for RS.

5. It would be nice to have matching things for your Bakery. Most of the time, clashing items are released. Most players like to accessorize. Yup! We?re weirdos!!

6. We need more shrubbery. Trees, bushes, plants...etc...

7. They need to fix the catalogue, (Inventory list) so that items within the list that aren?t being offered anymore can be placed without having to scroll back thru the list after each object is placed. #Frustrating

8. The blocking feature needs to be expanded on. If you block a neighbor, much like social media, the neighbors need to become invisible to each other...PERIOD. Bullying? #ProblemSolved Then neither player can ?stalk? each other.

9. Can we PLEASE have more then two lines for each post. We lost the 149 character limit with texting years ago. =/ #JustSayNoToSpam

10. Is it possible to fix it to where anything we post on our wall, stays at the top? Neighbors posts should fall below our own posts. After all, it is OUR wall.

11. OH! And it would really be nice if we could have some different music to choose from. The BS/RS theme music is cute, but it?s been 4 years! lol!

That?s all I can think of for now. If anyone else want to add, feel free. I know some of these things may have been asked for before, but I?m asking again. Even a few of the requests would be nice.

Thanks

P.S. I?ve attatched a pic of the Tea Cup lamp I was talking about. Red, Blue, and Yellow would be awesome!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2024346D-565C-4FA8-9326-BAD2654C5EB2.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	264.1 KB 
ID:	40638  
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Found a couple of lamps that would go well with the vibrant colors in RS but feel there needs to be pocadots on it. Not quite what I?m thinking. Instead of ALL red, it would look nicer with the mentioned colors with pocadots. And it needs to be taller. This is more of an end table lamp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A953027-0060-489F-8ED9-192F0DA46D6A.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	40640   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75F688BA-FF15-4890-9624-84F4705A1B38.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	40639  
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Colorful food. I'm so sick of brown food. I mastered all the desserts and most of the drinks. That's the only food with some color. If my real life food was all brown items I would be very depressed.

Please create a way to unlock the goal-locked cooking machines for those players who have not been playing since launch. Allow us to spend gems on these items, or perhaps reboot the goals so we can complete them. Maybe open them all up once a year as a special promotion. I've been playing for years now; I love Restaurant Story and all the new content your team is creating, but it would also be nice to have an opportunity to earn every oven/stove/fountain in the game!

Thanks