Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    If I stop cooking for two days all my food is gone. I don't know how people manage to have and keep full counters in rs.

Grand Emperor
    @yusefzai - I'm very impressed that you actually cooked so much food! You're probably one of few people who have plenty of food. Most of us are lacking food as deekathleen mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @yusefzai - I'm very impressed that you actually cooked so much food! You're probably one of few people who have plenty of food. Most of us are lacking food as deekathleen mentioned.
    This month i got two new oven slots, didnt spend any real money on it too, so now i have 20 total. I also never spoil my food. I guess i have plenty of variety because i master most up to level 2 to earn a gem and being gone for so long theres a lot of ovens for me to buy. But most of my neighbors are like me, they also have rows and rows of full counters (but i hide mine behind big decorations) and i dont know if it bothers them...maybe not.

I just want faster sales, i cant get enough money (4m out of 15m) for an expansion and more room to put my stocked decorations.

Executive Chef
    I wish they would increase the servings. In bs the food lasts forever but not here for me. I don't get free ios gems or have a dispenser that gives free gems everyday or download a new game gems because I play on the red headed step child android kindle, so can't afford to buy extra oven slots.

Rhino Keeper
    Suggestion : part maker oven. 49 gems. Either 2 part oven or 2 separate ovens. A screw maker where 5 old parts makes a screw and a part maker where 5 screws makes a part. Or use do-hickies that can't be gifted instead of screws. Would be nice in bakery and resturant. Also in the crafter on dragon story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    If I stop cooking for two days all my food is gone. I don't know how people manage to have and keep full counters in rs.
    If one type of food is split up on several counters it goes quickly. Store extra counters so all your stew (or whatever) is on one counter and it lasts longer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    If one type of food is split up on several counters it goes quickly. Store extra counters so all your stew (or whatever) is on one counter and it lasts longer.
    I do that and sill gone in a max of three or four days.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to have an EDIT MODE like that of Clash of Clans' "Village Edit Mode"?

For those not very familiar with it, it enables you to save 3 designs and lets you choose whichever design you want to display and swap as frequent as you want.

Best feature I think is "Remove All" so you have a clean slate for your design (but for RS, i think counters with food will have to stay put)

Oh....which leads me to this:

Im sure this was suggested before but could you please please allow us to MOVE food to specific counters? :-)

Could we ask that the ovens, like the sour oven ect., be unlocked? I'm a player who finally is able to buy these types of stoves and ovens and am sooooo sad they are all 'goal' to unlock. I've heard these themes will not be brought back. So could we have the recipes unlocked?

Add levels past level 99. It's difficult to tell which neighbors are still playing when they are at the max level. I've been at level 99 for over a year. I currently have over 3,400,000 XP. It would be nice to see how I rank with other long-term players.