Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, so I apologize if it has but how about organizing items. This could be for bs as well. For the cookbook organize all the dishes by cooking times. For decor items: organize by the cost of items.

Rhino Keeper
    How about some seafood dishes?? Shrimp scampi,coconut shrimp? Lots of shrimp recipes. Or some Calamari! Squid,clams ,oysters in RS? Could also do conch, there's so many. Would be nice with a pretty dish or napkin to. Lamb could be a possibility also? Have a "wild game" cooker with hossinphepher venison,bear, have a frontier or settler theme an old stone cooker like the pilgrims used with the fire pit and a cast iron kettle over the open flames.

I would love a movie theater design theme option. For decor items there could be large screens, ticket takers, preview posters, and recliner chairs. Additional appliances could include a popcorn machine, icee machine, and a candy maker.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a food suggestion. I used to/be a baker and cake decorator. Yes donuts to lol. We have chocolate and chocolate brownies cakes. How about some blonde brownies? Or Easter coming and Valentines Day too. Some white chocolate bunnies? And something using apricots,dates,figs. Maybe some plantains? Exotic fruits of some sorts like dragon fruit would be fun.

Rhino Keeper
    How about some variety of wraps like margarita chicken ranch dressing lettuce tomato? Some quisadillas,could also do buffalo chicken style wings. A buffalo chicken style pizza is super good. Here in N.Y. I worked at a local Italian restaurant we had a white pizza,it has chicken,a garlic butter sauce,broccoli and tomato slices. Taco pizza,margarita pizza,Sicilian pizzas to. We also had vesuvios, we could have flat bread pizzas to. Mediterranean bread garlic bread cheese and tomato. Stromboli yummy!

Rhino Keeper
    For Valentines a heart cake,chocolate roses. Roses could be yellow,red ,white. Bunny cookies and bunny cakes.

New Resident
    I think its time for new food items to be used for gifts. Getting tired of the same old stuff. Still keep the earning power of stew but use different items.

Rhino Keeper
    I think food shouldn't even be a gift item ! As we need more and more parts to build ovens I'd prefer only parts as gifts !

Rhino Keeper
    No more valentine's ovens ! I'm tired of the repeation of things !

1) We NEED a way to organize recipes by time on each stove (shortest to longest cook time or vice-versa);
    2) If you buy/build an oven/stove after the goal has already passed (an old oven leftover from valentine's day events, for example), the other recipes stay locked forever. We should be able to unlock them somehow, or the goals should re-start automatically when you buy the oven/stove;
    3) Some stoves have very few recipes, they should have new stuff added.