Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Not sure if this was mentioned, but how about add some classic restaurant desserts like Bananas Foster, Chocolate Lava Cake, Peach Melba, etc.

Host(ess)
    I would like all the past ovens, whether goal items or not to be able to be puchased, as there are many new ones n others like myself who have missed some due to unforeseen circumstances, as i was hospitalized n going thru cancer treatment n i think it is so unfair that we don't have the ability to cook those foods as many can....
    Also I would like to see an oven or stove that makes shrimp skewers, veggie skewers, chicken skewers, beef skewres....using pineapple, meat, peppers, mushrooms.....in the summer i make many skewers with different types of meats n veggies.....

Restaurant story constructible appliance suggestion

Suggestion for constructible appliances in restaurant story : sometimes I have multiple of an already built appliance in storage but I have enough parts to build another. Only problem is - I can't build another of that appliance because it says I already have , for example , 3 of them. It isn't until I put out those 3 appliances on the floor that I can have the option to build another one. Kind of sucks when I already have maxed out appliances and have to juggle them around every time . Can something be done so we can just build it straight up without the mess around ?
    Last edited by unleashthekrakken; 07-10-15 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Clarification of game with issue

Farm Supplier
    I would like the ability to delete my own posts from other players' walls because, if I have a neighbour that I would ideally like to remove but they have a post of mine still on their wall, they can find me again in an instant and confront me about deleting them. I have several neighbours that I would like to remove but can't due to this. I would also like the option to disable my wall to others (like Stormie's Store) so that nobody can post, as deleting all the inane and unnecessary posts like 't' and 'f' everyday is enough to drive one crazy!

A "Select All" option for sending and requesting gifts.

A confirmation when spending gems on items.
    There are often times when an ad popup occurs and I'm in the middle of collecting or giving tips and am located where the "Buy Now" option is and inadvertently buy something I didn't want.

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but could you all please send out notifications for new versions to Android players? I never know that there's a new version to download until I start receiving parts I don't recognize. Then I have to look it up online to find the name of the most recent update and download it myself. It's really kind of a pain in the neck for something that should be an easy fix. The newest version is receiving a lot of down votes in the Google Play store because of it, so if you all could address this Android users would be MUCH happier with your product.

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Make it possible for food to be moved to an empty counter. When themes change we want to be able to change the counters without losing all our food.

Executive Chef
    I agree. There is no sense in buying new counters when it takes forever waiting for food to get used up.

beaver tall , poutine with gravy sauce =)

(food from Quebec)