Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

First and foremost GEM CONFIRM BUTTON (Will never understand making customers mad by getting gem trapped and not changing that).... More recipes for some of the old appliances (ie smokey joe looking grill, smoker) I think the smoker is sweet and has so much potential but there it sits with one rib recipe. Im a BBQ fan and Im sure there are others so how about a few more for those appliances? I understand the new appliance thing and slowing people down from just mastering a bunch of recipes in days but you could do a enhanced smoker or something. Have the requirements be some new parts and an actual smoker or two? Or have an upgrade type thing like are in some of the other games and have more recipes when you upgrade.... Also, wish you would put out some new recipes with more or less than 4 coin plate. Everything costing the same to the customer (except the old stew, apple pie, chicken, ect) removes a layer from the game, which has been disappointing since you changed that.... Nice job with the game TL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....
    We do have Giant Pretzel in the Oven, though.

I have 0 gems in RS, but that's down to myself and my will of buying gem items. At least I manage to keep some gems in BS (only two, though.)

New Resident
    Fantastic idea it would be really helpful

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Soltree View Post
    Fantastic idea it would be really helpful
    Woops first timer, the idea with a status bar on wall for when you are away 😃

Please provide a way to move food to a different counter. It's so sad to loose thousands of food items just to decorate with a new/different counter

And can we PLEASE have the option to delete/remove neighbor requests?!

butterfly10142 Add this option please

I would like the option to move food to different counters. I am redecorating and would like to remove the old counters, I currently have black rose counters with a spring themed yellow and blue bakery.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraalex View Post
    Please provide a way to move food to a different counter. It's so sad to loose thousands of food items just to decorate with a new/different counter
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly10142 View Post
    I would like the option to move food to different counters. I am redecorating and would like to remove the old counters, I currently have black rose counters with a spring themed yellow and blue bakery.
    I'd love to be able to move food from counter to counter so I don't have such a weird mismatch of counters! It might be a pretty heavy lift since you have to change the game mechanics and UI, but I hope it's possible!

I'd also love to see a few more expansions for those of us who have maxed out.

Rhino Keeper
    Chinese dragon theme with red and gold. And Tim sum (shumai, gyoza, etc) menu.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast