Holographic person
    Science Maker
    Nuclear cookies
    Futuristic stew
    Atomic Delight

New Resident
    Can we have regular popcorn on the popcorn machine? lol

Executive Chef
    I just started playing this week, and have spent a lot of money on my decor, then I get this "Carnival" theme. It won't let you substitute other wallpaper/tiles/tables/chairs/counters or any decor like Bakery story does. I don't want my restaurant all carnival. I'm willing to spend the money on other items, even ones that cost more, but they don't register as progress on goals. I would really like to see this changed to be like BS, where as long as you buy the right among of an item, you complete the goal.

Executive Chef
    Ice cream stand
    With people

Executive Chef
    so this is what's bugging me right now (like, really right now, because i stopped redecorating my restaurant to come and complain about it). you're redoing your decor, and you decide to buy a nice new floor decoration, so you click once to put it somewhere, and the tap again to purchase or whatever it says little sign pops up DIRECTLY ON TOP OF THE DECORATION. so i get that that's where you need to tap again to buy the thing, but you can't see it in place to know for sure if you really want to buy it! isn't there a better way to indicate that that still allows for a real preview?

Executive Chef
    and now that my rant is over, it would have been nice to have a summer drink machine. i think we only got stoves, yes? well, and a popcorn maker. i guess you can't have alcohol in the game, as people would probably say you're corrupting their children. but can't you have nice big frosty virgin drinks? like that machine in bakery with the pineapple frosty and the blue drink i can't remember the name of. or a nice lemonade/limeade/orange ade/pink lemonade stand (would have been awesome with the lemonade stand from carnival box, which is just decoration). maybe next summer!

(also, i'm having deja vu, so sorry if i made that suggestion before.)

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see more drinks on the drink machine!

New Resident
    No limit on the appliances out on the floor!!! I'm at my limit & I keep getting tasks to buy certain appliances!!! That sucks!!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chief1313 View Post
    No limit on the appliances out on the floor!!! I'm at my limit & I keep getting tasks to buy certain appliances!!! That sucks!!!
    You can store appliances to put others out
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    does TL accept fervent wishes for black friday? i would give you so much money if i could get the indoor flow from the cruise ship box and the 1st and 2nd prizes from the carnival box. also a fan of take out box first prize. and i wish wish wish that the crystal box would get retired and its items put out for individual purchase like the picnic stuff is, because i really don't want the higher prizes from that one, just the winter stuff (snowman display, penguins, the lamp maybe). pretty please?