Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Restaurant Story: Please fit it so we can post more than 3 or four words on neighbors walls. None of the other TL games I play have this issue.

Why on earth would a petting zoo ever be in a restaurant??
    Maybe come up with a buffet display? Or a romantic proposal display with the guy on his knee&servers applauding?? I don't know.just throwing ideas out there.. But I just don't get featuring live animals (outside of a fish tank) in a restaurant.

Here are some suggestions of mine for Restaurant story. We should have this wedding update, that would be awesome!
    Things for purchase:
    Non-goal
    Wedding table
    Wedding chair

Goal
    Proposal counter
    Wedding tile
    Chapel wallpaper
    Stained glass wallpaper
    Ring box
    Rose Petal Girl
    Wedding celebration (Grand Prize)
    Priest
    Wedding Stove
    Wedding Cake
    Fancy soup
    Lemon Sorbet

I love the new cruise ship window! It really adds a lot to a restaurant, and looks amazing. You know what would be great? More windows! Here are some ideas:

above the clouds- like from an airplane view, big fields of rolling, fluffy clouds in a bright blue sky. Restaurant's in a blimp or something
    underwater- with sunlight streaming in from above, colorful coral reef outside
    lunar landscape- on the moon! Also a bonus extra window with an earthrise would be nice too XD
    Gazebo window w/ rose garden view outside, romantic
    Screened in porch view with rural country hillside/low mountains outside in the distance. Or a night view- fireflies outside! Should go nicely with the granny's old time-y theme.
    Treehouse view- high up in a forest. Like the restaurant's in a giant tree.

I would love it if the status bar on the recipe would change colors when you have ranked out on the fourth level - too often I may need one or two more orders of the recipe, but can't tell for sure whether or not I have complete that one. This is especially problematic because the gem award for reaching the fourth level is not always awarded as it should be.

Swiss chalet windows: snowy mountains off in the distance.
    Cityscape at night- across the bay/river, a sort of "NYC at night" look.

Some oven ideas:
    pizza oven! Different kinds of pizza. So many kinds of burgers, needs more pizza
    Panini sandwich maker
    gourmet stove- little fancy plates of things with tiny portions and fancy garnishes.

New doors would be nice…

Rhino Keeper
    Please consider selling for gems the Mighty Appliances out of the box. Its near impossible to get one let alone the full set. And I love the suggestion of a second floor to increase space and the idea of turning off the lights in your restaurant so no one can tip while you are unavailable.

Host(ess)
    Biggest frustration right now I'd say is the limit on appliances. Before it wasn't much of an issue but with all the weekly updates releasing new appliances (Birthday Oven, Vegan Stove and Cruise Ship Oven being the most recent), an increase in the limit should be applied. I personally would say from 18 to at least 25

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aliera99 View Post
    Some oven ideas:
    pizza oven! Different kinds of pizza. So many kinds of burgers, needs more pizza
    Panini sandwich maker
    gourmet stove- little fancy plates of things with tiny portions and fancy garnishes.
    I love the pizza oven idea! Or maybe have it be a woodfire oven so it can have a few other recipes besides pizza. A small plate/tapas stove is a neat idea too.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast