Thread: We'd love to hear from you!

We'd love to hear from you!

Please take a moment to complete our survey so that we can continue improving. Thanks a bunch!

Survey: here
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Forgot to add to my RS feedback form:

1. Please consider implementing a basic search function for gifts and inventory
    2. Also some kind of simple filtering like the Sims for personal inventory of decos/wallpaper/etc?
    3. Check all button for mass gifting/requesting

sorting the gifts to send to others would be great! food, basic parts, and goal parts. and then your own received gifts could also be searchable so you can find the food gifts easier!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    sorting the gifts to send to others would be great! food, basic parts, and goal parts. and then your own received gifts could also be searchable so you can find the food gifts easier!
    Or the most recent gift received is at the start of my gifts to save scrolling to the end
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

I had to beg for the bonus goal recopies given for completing 14 day goals to be more competitive with old timely dishes. I'm tired of only cooking apple pies and roast chicken. Please I'd love a little variety in foods. I understand they have chosen to make new recipes more prep intensive, but I was hoping at least the phoebe's stove recopies could be improved going forward

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    Also, increase the number of gifts per day to reflect the increase in parts needed to build appliances now that 5 day goals overlap the main challenge
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

If you can't change the way gifting is now why not just tell players? So many have asked to make gifting easier. If you care about your players just tell them.

I don?t know if here?s the correct space but I?d like to see less parts to complete the new goal counters. 32-40 objects are really a lot! I play the game from 12-13 years and I don?t know how many friend are still active but I can?t have all the parts during the 15 days. I can barely arrive to the first recipe of the second counter.