Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

on storm 8 games, i want food items for bakery and restaurant stories to automatically be on the first page and, when inviting people, if i search for JohnDoe in restaurant and he has several other games that i also play, i want him to automatically get a invite in those games too.
    to put it easier: if JaneDoe sends me an invite in Fashion story, i want her invite to be found in all three games i play: bakery fashion and restaurant, instead of her typing my name 3x, just once and send to all games that i play, i WANT this to happen, PLEASE?

I am a British player, we have good food here, what about having a Union Jack flag oven and cook toad in the hole, bangers and mash, trifile, shepards pie, cottage pie, apple crumble and custard, jelly and ice cream. Then a French themed oven with garlic bread, French onion soup, frogs legs, (I have mastered escargot so I know that is there), and also wine machine lol as I know for a fact my mum would love that idea. Sorry if I have repeated anyone else's ideas but wasn't gonna scrawl down 20 odd pages to look at on an iPhone

I would like to see strawberry tarts and beef wellingtons

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everybody and Team Lava staff i m a french player and i think or believe a lot of players know France and Provence ( Marseille, les Baux de Provence, les Saintes Maries de la Mer,etc...) and in these differents cities or places, a lot of restaurants have typicals recipes : A?oli ( fishes, vegetables and homemade mayonnaise etc ), bouillabaisse ( fishes in a kind of soup from or for Marseille ),taureau ? la gardianne ( bull cooked with red wine and served with rice of Camargue),tellines ? la camargaise or ? la proven?ale ( a really delicious and little seafood from the Camargue ).Everybody can look and find these recipes on internet and try to cook it at home and why not to Restaurant Story??? Team Lava staff will make a great surprise to the Provence lovers??? Have a nice dat

Rhino Keeper
    Oops sorry my language hasn t been supported i traduce taureau a la gardianne, aioli, ,tellines a la provencale :-) if you have questions i ll try to answer as soon as possible

Rhino Keeper
    It has been said before, but I want to vote yes on having a message from the owner in a space that is separate from visiting neighbors. That way if someone is sick or away it doesn't get buried in visitors notes.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to get the SALAD BAR in a limited time offer cause i really love this item and put it in my restaurant
    Organize the nbrs list cause some nbrs want food and some nbrs want parts
    Have a sign on the finished recipes (4 stars )
    Turn all the items in the 4 directions
    Have between 5 to 10 more expansions size for the players at level 99 like this we can make niciers places
    Have a LTO 4 times a year with 10 to 20 items
    Have a tick for the nbrs who have visited our place and send us a gift
    That s all thanks

I think your food should NOT expire. Who agrees? It's not fair. Like I was making something that took 4 hours & I wasn't on for awhile and I came back...EXPIRED. I was so ticked off.

I noticed that there is now a block and delete on the message wall, it is very easy to block useful neighbours, so although I like the block idea, maybe we could have a confirm block/delete message come up with accept/decline button to push

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jules0072 View Post
    I noticed that there is now a block and delete on the message wall, it is very easy to block useful neighbours, so although I like the block idea, maybe we could have a confirm block/delete message come up with accept/decline button to push
    You can go into settings to unblock someone

This thread has more info on the feature
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.