Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Lightbulb Black Framed Doors

I would love to see some Black framed doors to coordinate with the Irish Window. Something elegant like the pictured door from Bakery Story would be fantastic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77CD91F8-10CE-406F-869B-301E4362658A.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	52324

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see more stand-alone characters as decor. I know we have a few different types of Gran-Gran and some specialty characters such as servers, trumpet player, jockey, etc but I'd like to see more "plain" characters that we can build into our set pieces as we see fit when we decorate.

Rhino Keeper

New Ice-Cream Makers

I want to have more Ice-Cream Maker Appliances in my restaurant.Please bring New Ice-Cream Maker Appliances that makes Chocolate,Pineapple,Strawberry,Blackcurrant n more flavour of ice-cream cups,cones!!!

Rhino Keeper

My feedback to storm8 and teamlava

As far as i know,STORM8 has completed 10 Years in Gaming Industry Successfully.Many many Congratulations to the Whole Team of STORM8 N TEAMLAVA.AND I Wish many many more years of success to u.
    LOTS OF LOVE N GOD BLESS U!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    No one from Storm8 responded to my lovely Greetings

Red face

It would be fun to see new (swedish) christmas recipes in the Swedish stove, such as lussebullar (saffron buns), knack (butterscotch) risgrynsgrot (rice pudding) and rodbetssallad (beetroot salad) I especially would love to be able to make lussebullar!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1508681746077.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	53145
    Last edited by Bocconotti; 09-25-19 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
    🍝 AKA Spaghetti (^_^) 🍝

Quote Originally Posted by Soltree View Post
    Woops first timer, the idea with a status bar on wall for when you are away 
    I think that becomes obvious when the tips on the tables are always full.

The goals are almost impossible anymore. You now require far too many parts to build new appliances. Even with being able to earn them by making recipes, I can no longer build all 18 because it just takes SO many. I?m lucky to get 5 of them built.

The prices for decorations have gotten absurd. $9,000 for a single floor tile? Those shouldn?t be more than 1,000 given that it takes so many of them to cover even a portion of the whole floor.

We need a ?select all? button for neighbors while gifting/requesting.

Expansion prices are ridiculous, too. I?ve watched that get higher and higher over the years and it?s just too much now.

The only other thing that?s really annoying is that if you miss a goal, it goes away forever and we never have a chance to complete it. People don?t always have time for those when they?re active as real life, family and work come first. But there are appliances and floor decorations that I can never get now, even with gem purchase. It would be nice to be able to purchase those things, or maybe pay gems to reactivate the goal. For instance, I wasn?t able to complete the current goal in RS because I lost my game progress after the iOS update. You restored it for me (thank you) but I lost all my neighbors so I wasn?t able to get all the parts for building the stoves.

And a better selection of dividers would be great!
    All of this goes for BS, too

Host(ess)
    can i ask for a neighbour last log in the game status? with this status, i can know if the neighbour is still playing or not so that i can delete those no more playing neighbours.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    No one from Storm8 responded to my lovely Greetings
    they are bz fixing all those bugs in the game