View Poll Results: How Could the 5-Day Goals Be Made Better?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Time on the Goal (longer than 5 days)

7 20.00%
  • Lowered Recipe Quantity Requirements (less cooking of recipes needed)

27 77.14%
  • Different selection of required recipes (not always waffles/quiche/breakfast, etc).

16 45.71%
  • Only Basic Appliance Recipes Required - No Drink Machine Recipes

9 25.71%
  • Better Stats on New Recipes (ex. more profit or servings)

19 54.29%
  • Fewer Goal Steps

4 11.43%
  • Better Rewards (ex. large box prizes)

23 65.71%
  • Ability to Buy Multiples of Reward in the Market

17 48.57%
  • New Recipes being Unlocked by Default

9 25.71%
  • Recipes added to basic appliances, not specialty appliances

12 34.29%
  • One specifically-designated appliance for all new 5-day goal recipes

9 25.71%
  • No Change Needed - I like them as they are

0 0%
  • Other (please comment in thread!)

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Could the 5-Day Goals Be Made Better?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

How Could the 5-Day Goals Be Made Better?

Hi all,

As some recent 5-day goals have met with negative feedback, I wanted to start a thread dedicated specifically to the topic of feedback on 5-day goals and user suggestions on how they can be improved. Please feel free to consolidate your thoughts and suggestions for improvement on the 5-day goals here.

Of course, suggestions have been made by the community across various 5-day goal-related threads in the Discussions forum. I've consolidated the more frequently recurring ones and started a poll on this thread to determine which one(s) people would like most to see applied. And, as always, please feel free to leave additional feedback/comments in the thread!

The poll is anonymous and multiple choice (users may select more than one option), and will remain indefinitely open. Users are allowed one submission each per account. If you are viewing this site on a phone or tablet, please scroll to the bottom and select 'View Full Site', or select 'View Desktop Site' in your browser settings to see the poll.

Thank you!

--Mod Pixie
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    5 day goals not being simultaneously run at the same time as the main challenge. Go back to them being in-between main challenges.
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Please go back to mini goals earning prizes, not ovens. Not doing mini goals for recipes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Please go back to mini goals earning prizes, not ovens. Not doing mini goals for recipes.

I kinda like it. So far 5 Day goals alternates between Echo ovens one week and decor prizes the next week. I never got to do the goal that includes the Artisanal Oven, so this week I'll finally have it

Just wish was more than one oven, and for deco prizes we earn not to be 1x1.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I love earning ovens. Makes the goal worthwhile. I HATE the prizes. It's usually something I would never display. I end up selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I kinda like it. So far 5 Day goals alternates between Echo ovens one week and decor prizes the next week. I never got to do the goal that includes the Artisanal Oven, so this week I'll finally have it

Just wish was more than one oven, and for deco prizes we earn not to be 1x1.
    So far, I have all the ovens offered, I think and often have at least one, if not 2 or 3 of the prizes offered for the secondary (or sometimes main) goals. So, basically doing goals for the recipes.

I have to agree, I don't want to talk down about other peoples wishes, but I do know storm8 looks at these forums, I really do like the option for ovens, I just wish i could purchase and build echo ovens I already own one of.

Wish we were given the option to pick an appliance or a display decor upon completion of the goal. Like this will give us the option to pick one or the other or if we want both prizes then we can pay like maybe 5-10 gems? That way more ppl would play the 5 day goal and will be able to get what they want since some ppl will have one item but not the other or they just want both. It?s a great way for new players to obtain new appliances/displays they couldn?t get in the past! ☺️ also plz bring back larger decor like the 3x3 or 4x4. The 1x1 is cute but why not be extra and make the prize bigger and cuter 🥰

Rhino Keeper
    Usually so excited for the echo oven rewards for the second 5-day in the cycle! Was really enjoying this new pattern personally. I know the gelato station prize is bigger and nicer than usual but I already have one of them (me problem, I know). From a previous goal I think?

Of course just speaking for myself, but I hope they revert back to the 1st 5-day goal being a decor prize, and the 2nd being an echo oven.

5 day goals not being simultaneously run at the same time as the main challenge. Go back to them being in-between main challenges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast