Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

More recipes in stoves and ovens, some only have one recipe

Can someone plz tell me how to search just RESTAURANT STORY Posts/threads? I'm trying to find the list of items in each crate..
    Thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovvely040 View Post
    Can someone plz tell me how to search just RESTAURANT STORY Posts/threads? I'm trying to find the list of items in each crate..
    Thank you
    There is a sticky thread in the Discussions forum with the Boxes listed. Here's the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide
    Hope that's what you're looking for.

Rhino Keeper
    1) minimum of 5-6 recipes per appliance
    2) stop having so many locked recipes when you purchase appliances
    3) make more of the past appliances available with ALL recipes
    4) lower the costs on some of the furnishings, walls and flooring
    5) fix the issue with the echo grill...most people bought thinking that all previous recipes would be available. This issue still hasn?t been fixed (argh).

Can you re-release the mermaid reef decoration? I've seen it in other restaurants and I just love it.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to know why the recipes are so expensive to prepare on the new appliances. I would like to see them lowered, it’s getting a bit ridiculous. If you look at prior years appliances and now, there seems to be a significant increase in costs.

Can anyone please explain to me why it is so hard to make decoration tabs? Tabs for TREES, PEOPLE, DIVIDERS ~ OR ~ PICNIC, 4th OF JULY, CHRISTMAS? It would be so much faster and easier to redecorate our restaurants! PLUS no more numb fingertips from tapping through pages and pages of items.

I would LOVE to see all of the tools (+gifts) organized to better find them. Example all the basic parts in one category, maybe each holiday/season have a category, or even a search bar to look up a part by name.

New Resident
    - option to delete a gift from inventory (same like ?edit?-?delete? for neighbors after acceptance)
    - canceling gifting max. It defeats many points . Even for a paying player, like me. Or; auto send the gift when resets. I want to play the game not get fired from my job lol
    - storage unit of some sort, the forever oven is a less pleasing and kind of too specific. A freezer/fridge will do the job.
    - dividing the gift section with more descriptions. ?Basic parts?, ?current parts? ?food?, etc.
    - a recipe book in the game that shows you builds for appliances and materials and cooking recipe.

Some of my suggestions above have meaningful impact on the gameplay itself, and don?t require recoding the game or patching awkwardly.

I second this, I accidentally clicked on a box today while trying to look through the options, no warning, no detailing of what was in the box, Just given some sign that said 4th, and a pair of cats. Lost 24 gems, I was saving for a new appliance and half of that is gone now. A little sad this happened.

Please add a confirm menu before spending gems. (this is the main reason I don't stay topped up on gems, i could accidentally spend them unintentionally by repairing or quick finishing a dish i didn't mean to.)

If there wasn't such a risk of accidental spending, I'd feel a lot more inclined to invest into the game and just sit on the gems until something i wanted appears.