Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

I love this game and am addicted. BUT it (and bakery story) takes a lot of time and it is starting to feel like work. I think there are some enhancements that could be made that would save time but not take away from the overall fun of the game:
    1. a 'collect tips' button so I don't have to click on each table
    2. in the 'My Gifts' menu put the most recent ones first so you don't have to scroll
    3. in the 'My Gifts' menu have the ability to select more than one gift at a time
    4. in 'Neighbors' have ability to sort by name OR star level. I am a 4 and focus on 3 & 4 rated neighbors as I don't have time to tip all
    5. have ability to decline a goal ... some I just don't want to do and should be my choice.
    6. have more decor options that cost money or coins rather than gems. Some items are priced too high ... $140k for potted plant????
    7. I get why we have to go to neighbors to tip, part of the concept and experience of the game but when we get there a button to tip would be mice - if neighbor then 6 tables and if community than 3 ... if only room for then they'll get 2. The actual tapping on the tabels adds no value.
    In a 20 minute period I may visit, for example, 10 neighbors (I tip and post on wall). If I didn't have to tap 60 tables I could visit another 5 neighbors in that timeframe.
    8. in the cookbooks have ability to sort by cook time. I play many times during the day and want to cook some things for 1 hour, stove has many options but I have scroll back and forth to find them and then decide what to cook.
    9. on food goals say what appliance you'll find that dish
    10. increase number of appliances ... it takes a long time to get to the next appliance earning level ... and I play a LOT.

Thanks for listening. As I said I lov Restaurant & Bakery Story and I don't want to stop but they take so long when they don't need to.
    These will leave us with more time to play.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

>~>o>~>ATTENTION-GRABBING TITLE<~<o<~<

[enormous font and bright neon colors]
    Remember the suggestion to add some kind of trophy or ribbon icon to mastered recipes? I think I've got something better than that.

Put it on the appliances themselves. Knowing for sure an appliance is mastered by looking in the design tab, instead of having to pull it out, exit design mode, and open the cookbook to make sure you got everything done would be... it would be so... I'm bouncing on my couch at the thought! I also had the idea to kick mastered appliances to the back of the design tab, so the ones we're still working on stay up front.

If the trophy isn't there, and you can't tell which recipe isn't mastered, then you'd just cook a couple more of each one until you found the culprit, and you'd have it done.

Basic appliances would be excluded of course, due to their large number of recipes and the way they get to have more added to them. This idea is for constructables only.

Bonus: Programmers would only have to place the icon once, rather than adding the code separately for each recipe on the appliance.
    [/enormous font and bright neon colors]

I have a new theme-stranded on a desert island.
    Island chair
    Island table
    Sandy counter(Goal)
    Sand tile
    Giant sandcastle(Goal)
    Island wallpaper(Goal)
    Beach photo(Goal)
    Ocean tile(Goal)
    Holiday family(Grand prize)
    Stranded stove(Goal)
    Coconut cordial
    King prawns
    Island stew

please add the summer edition to 1mobile market

Rhino Keeper
    I love the edgy decorations in nightclub story, but from what ive read the game is dying out. How about merging the two or just bringing some of the more modern edgy club decorations to restaurant story. I loved the modern goal stuff like the fountain and wall decorations we recently got. I would love to make a cyber club style restaurant.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....
    I completely agree!!! I LOVE new cool recipes to master, not just for the fun of it but the added bonus of earning free gems/cash!!! :-)

My suggestions

Here are my suggestions:
    Decoration:
    -Allow us to change the wallpaper and floor tile easier. I mean, it takes me at least 15 minutes to change all the wallpapers and floor tiles. That's the main reason why I hate to buy and apply new floor tiles. Honestly, I can't stand it (actually, my battery can't stand it, lol). Can u guys change this? For ex: we can hold and drag the mouse to change as many wallpaper/floor tiles as we want. It will takes less time and give us an easy way to re-decorate our restaurant.

Neighbor:
    -Please let us trade the gifts, and allow us to send more gift per day.

Goals:
    -More goals please.

Rhino Keeper
    I do ...TeamLava you do this because is a good suggestion ...

More front door selections.
    Hunting Lodge theme.
    Allow manual deletion of news messages.
    Increase # of news messages from 20 to 40.

Executive Chef
    I want pizza oven!