Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

How about an "avatars" theme, the movie

I just got stung today in bakery story. For no reason a window came up saying you have been upgraded and took 80 of my gems. We hould have a confirm button. It's harder to get rid of a post then it is to spend your hard earned or bought gems. Get with it team lava. You are unfair. This is the fifth time this has happened to me in a short time. I suspect it happens to many.

Rhino Keeper
    Hot air frier with crispy chicken, hot fries and sweet potato fries

Rhino Keeper
    I like the idea of reopening old goal items to 100 level players.
    Forever drink machine.
    Don't forget the grill, it hasn't had anything New in a long time

⇒⇒⇒When are all the Christmas & Winter goal parts gonna be moved to the back of the inventory?????
    These appliances are not accessible to players if they missed the goals so please move them to the end!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    In Farm Story 2 players have the possibility to sell articles that they have in excess. It would be great to can do this in RS & BS because I have lots of useless articles in both stores that could be transferred to other player that could need them.

Executive Chef
    I notice you can almost sell anythingin the game, but not the gifts you received. I know you can choose not to accept, but what if you ask all your neighbors for goal parts? After the goals, when complete the goal, you have parts in abundance. There should be an option to sell them.

I would like to see a military theme. Or nurse and doctor theme. School prom. Family camping. Any of these would be interesting .

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.
    I love this idea. When you want to decorate for a new theme you end up trying to hide the counters that don't match.

Host(ess)
    Yes! A select all button for gifting neighbors would be a great help.

It maybe just me, but it is hard for me to tell the items I have cooked to level 4. The light and dark grey is to close in color at times. Failing eyesight, to long looking at a monitor or screen I'm sure. It would be ideal if once you completed level four cooking of an item it would turn black or green or red. Any color really. For me you could make the whole backgrond turn grey so I know I have finished with that item but not sure others would like that.

I also love the idea of having the cooking items catagorized by time rather than "cake or pie". It doesn't matter what I cook only how long till I can log in again to collect my food.

Also if items in our storage could be catagorized by at least season or color or something, seems like its by when the where introduced or realeased right now. So you end up doing alot of back nd forth.
    Last edited by silentivy; 04-13-15 at 10:25 PM. Reason: To add more to my post