Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by msantana7 View Post
    1) We NEED a way to organize recipes by time on each stove (shortest to longest cook time or vice-versa);
    2) If you buy/build an oven/stove after the goal has already passed (an old oven leftover from valentine's day events, for example), the other recipes stay locked forever. We should be able to unlock them somehow, or the goals should re-start automatically when you buy the oven/stove;
    3) Some stoves have very few recipes, they should have new stuff added.
    All good suggestions!

I would like to see the new goal items located at the front of the design tab while the goals are on-going. The design tab has become a nightmare when looking for particular items there for redecorating or whatever the reason may be.

Same with the goal appliances! They should be the first 2 slots but are always waaaaaay back in inventory. The new update stoves are put in the 1st slot whenever they're released so please, pleeeeeease do the same for goal appliances!!!

New Resident
    I am unaware if this has already been suggested but I believe there should at least be an option to "click all" when gifting neighbors; rather than having to scroll and click each and every one of them 1 by 1. Actually this should be on all of the team lava games that has neighbors gifting and stuff.

I also want to suggest having the ability to swipe through the shop/store buy; instead of having to press the arrow. Also in the store, there should be a separate section for inventory / storage for the ones you have saved later.

New Resident
    Bring back at least in gem box some of the old goal stuff. Lot of players missed out on great things by joining late .

Red face Need more appliances

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    It would be nice to be able to purchase appliances that you missed a goal to. There are some shaded grey areas of appliances that I missed. How can we purchase them ?

Exactly ! I've bought some ovens where the recipes stays locked forever ! It's not fair. When we are allowed to purchased the new appliance open up the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by deputyderpy View Post
    i am unaware if this has already been suggested but i believe there should at least be an option to "click all" when gifting neighbors; rather than having to scroll and click each and every one of them 1 by 1. Actually this should be on all of the team lava games that has neighbors gifting and stuff.

I also want to suggest having the ability to swipe through the shop/store buy; instead of having to press the arrow. Also in the store, there should be a separate section for inventory / storage for the ones you have saved later.
    amen !

I would like to be able to make more food in restaurant story like the way we do in bakery story.

People are blocking doors in RS to stock food because food gets consumed too fast. I know that blocking your door is not part of the design of the game, so you can experience issues like "quick sales". I don't block my door.

I would make lots of food from high yielding recipes before I sleep and even then it's never enough to last through the night.

Please can we have a rebalancing of economy in restaurant story? A restaurant that always runs out of food frustrates us and a well stock restaurant will improve our game play.

And please can someone look into this, I see people bringing up this issue since 2014.

Rhino Keeper
    Today's weekly update is super! Love the wire kangaroo BTW. But the fancy waiter made me think of a doorman and maybe a fancy desk clerk and a security guard also��.An elevator operator like back in the old fancy hotels. A baggage boy pushing luggage on a cart.

I would like to see these brought back for sale. Wood Burning Oven. Fish Stand. Popcorn Maker. Thanksgiving Barbecue. Autumn Oven. Tea Dispenser.

Rhino Keeper
    LESS NUMBER OF SERVINGS please, so food goes faster. I quit 3yrs ago ang happy to come back and see empty counters.now a month has past and i have 60 counters with different kinds of food. I want more space for decorations and some people want more space for tables.

SELECT ALL for gifting.

BLOCK option for android.

REARRANGE GIFTS from recently received and put the old ones at the back pls.

COOK BOOK TABS, I think majority of people prepare food based on time and mastery level (not Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Desserts) so how about tabs like:

Quick meals/Slow cook/ Mastered Recipes
    where all unmastered recipes are divided into 2:
    Quick Meals maybe (1min-6hrs)
    Slow Cook (7hrs-2day)
    and all Mastered Recipes stay at the back.

RECEIVING GIFTS/REQUESTS Can this be synced more regularly? I get gifts and Material Requests that are "6hours ago" but I sure did check sooner than that. It is frustrating especially when you could be cooking instead of waiting for parts or when a nbr chats and say "please Accept my Material Request "and it lags for hours and we cant help them as fast as we wanted to

I also check my restaurant frequently and accept/decline promptly because apparently if its stuck in the News, gifts will appear "maxed" until you decline some to make room for new gifts to come (this is why i delete those who sends me food, immediately ) can this be improved?
    Last edited by yusefzai; 05-15-16 at 04:45 AM.