Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    How about adding more recipes to GEM COSTING STOVES: Pub Stove and Bastille Stove? I have the Bastille x5 but it doesnt feel worth buying again... I mean make higher ROI or at least put 5 recipes in it to make them worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if decor could be grouped by type i.e., spring, Halloween, Christmas, pirate etc.

My idea would be to have animated decorations. A flag waving in the wind, leaves blowing around on the ground, water tiles that move, water fountains with flowing water,...... We already have doors that open and close and customers walking to and from tables. Even people who sit in a chair.

New Resident
    Please, more egyptian stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kiraalex View Post
    Please provide a way to move food to a different counter. It's so sad to loose thousands of food items just to decorate with a new/different counter
    YES! I love to decorate, when new counters come out, I am hesitant about buying them because I loose the food that is on a...let's say... Halloween counter in order to decorate for Christmas. So I stay with the standard white counter. Being able to move what food is already made to a new counter makes tons of since!! Please make it happen!

My issue is with decorating. Let's say I have to get something out of storage that's about 47 slots in. When I place the item and want something else from storage, I'm back in slot 1! This is very frustrating; and it's the same in Bakery Story! Why can't I go back to where I was in my storage? We should at least have different categories, like holidays, seasons, etc. I swear these games get more frustrating by the day. Especially the ridiculously long events!

New Resident

Restaurant Hearty Feast

All my goals have vanished (apart from 2 asking me to download another game) I have been stuck in limbo for 4 days now ( and no the goals have not expired) I'd only just started 2 goals. I've tried reinstallation its not my device either as I have this on more than 1 device.

Please Help

A bigger selection of dividers would be great

I want ice cream rolls!!!!

There's a lot of pages so not sure if others have suggested.

I used to play and love restaurant story and bakery. In a previous game I had However for a number is reasons I stopped

The biggest issue I have is the recipes expiring so you have to get back to them. I can't manage to keep up with that. I also found that to complete the tasks you have to cook so many of the same item and I don't want to do that any more. It's too repetitive. The other thing that became too repetitive was having to ask neighbours every day. I had 200 nbrs and it seemed to take forever. I think I spent hours doing that and it was too much

However I totally loved the decorations and the artwork and feel it's much superior to that on restaurant 2 which I now play. And which seems not to be so imaginative in that way

I loved the wallpapers decorations and stuff in both bakery and original restaurant

But won't be going back to baking one recipe 100 times or whatever to complete tasks as I don't see the point

What kept me playing was getting those wonderful decorations.

And the later expansions were so impossible to achieve I calculated it would take months and well that was it for me

I played the game quite some time.
    I mention this as it might be something that's affected others. But the ability to decorate was a big draw for me. And the art was very nice

It would have been good if restaurant two had such nice artwork.

Recently the variety of tasks has dropped off in that game and limited choices of decor too