Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Not sure if this has been suggested, but I think it would be fun to have seasonal food daily gifts. Every month or so, the food gifts could change to reflect the current holiday or season. For example, December could be holiday cookies, baked ham, candy canes, sweet potato casserole, etc. Would love to see this for Bakery Story as well.

Would be thrilled to see this Winter 2014: ICE SKATERS! Guys & Girls w/Outdoor/Indoor Ice Rink! Recipe Ideas: White Chocolate Snowflakes, Ice Tiara on double or tri-layer Cake! Chilled Elegant glass(like wine glass) of cider! White Ice Coffee, Warm milk, or white cupcake flavor hot chocolate! Skates and Mittens cookies or cupcakes! Ice Counters or upside down Skate BLADE COUNTERS! Would be REMARKABLE! Consider consider please THANKS! Goal preferred or items at some point! Thanks! P.S. On another note, We need snow tiles right away! :-)
    Last edited by leelasweetlounge; 12-08-14 at 02:27 PM.

More hannaka items would be great ! A chocolate coin oven would be cute to make hannaka coins !

Rhino Keeper
    Alice in Wonderland

New Resident
    I would like to be able to stack multiple appliances into one space. Often I have four or more of the same appliance, all cooking the same item. If they could be stacked, I could pick out the recipe once; pay 4x as much & produce 4x as much. It would also allow me to invest less space on appliances, but allow them to be spread out if you wanted to use them decoratively.

Fashion Designer
    Can it be made that any messages you post on your own wall will automatically stay on top of any other posts? So anything you've ever posted on your own wall (which means that you're probably trying to convey a message to your neighbors or make a note of something for yourself to remember, otherwise it would be pointless), will be auto stickied above anything else in order, most recent on top. For example:

Dec. 22 2014 - You - Will be on vacation until Dec. 30th, please don't delete!

Dec. 20 2014 - You - Please Gift Screw or Fuse

Nov. 5 2014 - You - If you like to add me, please invite StormID123!

Dec. 24 2014 - User1 - Full

Dec. 23 2014 - User2- Enjoy your vacation!

...etc...

This way, whatever you want to say to your neighbors will not get lost in the shuffle of other messages posted by visitors. And this makes maintaining your wall less of a hassle, since you can just leave things up if you want, as your messages will stay on top regardless.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

This is a great idea especially when you want to redecorate.

I'm with you cherry! Do U know how many times I accidentally hit a gem button and there goes my hard
    earned gems for something I didn't want. Also think, the "will be away for a while" message that stays
    prominently visable is a fantastic idea as is the food storage option. I no longer buy stoves/counters
    unless they're goal items, why bother? You buy theme stoves/counters & can't use them later in your
    decor due to already being maxed on your stove allowance and who's going to store a stove/counter with
    something already on it??

I would like to get some of my ovens back I miss not using them. I lost them when I was blocked out of my game . I started a new game and have build it up a lot. My list of ovens Tea Dispenser ,Crab Grill , Fish Stand , Wood Burning , Fruit Bar , and would like to see Nutcracker oven come back .

I have read through these suggestions over and over. I know I read somewhere about getting more room for RS, I just can't find it again. I have many decorations that I have collected over the past year that I want to display but cant because my restaurant has NO MORE ROOM! Can we get more expansions to be able to display more items that we collect from the WEEKLY updates/goals?! PLEASE!! Its getting to the point of not being worth it to get/buy more items just to sit in storage. Please give us more room to expand! Thank you so much!