Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

New Resident
    I would like to see a new food gift.I have been playing since 2013 restaurant story..Same foods you are able to gift neighbors

New Resident
    In restaurant story what does the magic oven do & what foods are able to be cooked?

New Resident
    Starrry 1972
    Apr 21, 8:06 PM PDT

I'm very disappointed that several of the appliances only cook one dish, really!!!!!! Every appliance should cook a minimum of six dishes with the possibility of unlocking more dishes. Where's the creativity and fun in building an appliance to cook ONLY one dish.

My biggest want is to be able to unlock older appliances. I'm trying to cook every dish completely while also serving food that matches my restaurant's theme, and I keep a spreadsheet to help me remember, but there are older appliances that I didn't get that I really would like to have. I'm coming back to both bakery and restaurant after two years away, and having a lot of fun redecorating and finding new neighbors. I'd pay gems for older appliances

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back the Summer Hammock from the Goodbye Summer side goal!

I Would like to see the "Select All" Tab back on when you are sending Gifts to Neighbours or Requesting Gifts

Also can you not Update the Game so it Supports the Iphone x Screen Size please ?

Rhino Keeper
    We already had for sale the Magic Oven and the Magic Stove. The oven that should be consider to be added to the game is the Magic Grill. I had very thankful that this type of appliances are for sale twice a year during Easter and Black Friday, but it would be nice to have these appliances for sale during the other sales that we have. For example on Mother Day's Sale, Valentine Sale, Spring Sale and so on. It would be awesome if magic appliances and the Mighty appliances could be added to the market permanently for we could buy it anytime.

Furthermore, it would be pleasing to have a theme of the Caribbean from Dominican Republic or another country with the flag, foods and cool decorations.

Rhino Keeper

Selling gifts

I agree especially when parts requested then automatically appear after a challenge has finished
    Last edited by Snowgoose59; 05-07-19 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Forgot title

Rhino Keeper

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by CarolDiamond30 View Post
    restaurant story game.i would like to suggest that we have a way to sale back unused parts
    . I agree especially when parts requested then automatically appear after a challenge has been completed.

Rhino Keeper

Gifts tabs

Or challenge parts tab, a standard parts tab and a food tab