Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

I'm unsure the etiquette of this forum, so I understand I'm double posting but it's a completely separate suggestion to my previous post.

I would be overly willing to pay for a premium service that would disable the pop ups in game that recommend other storm8 games.
    the package could come with other bonuses on a monthly membership, I'm afraid to suggest something like faster cooking as first the sonic stove already achieves this, and i feel like other players might not take kindly to this kind of introduction.

However a weekly or daily stipend for logging in, like 5 gems, or some gold would be a excellent way to really sell the package.
    X amount of free spoiled dishes recovered. Little bonuses that wouldn't be game breaking when compared to free users but more quality of life

Although the core suggestion here is to add some sort of monthly premium pass that lets me remove the pop up adverts. I'm sure i'm not the only one who would pay for this.

Rhino Keeper
    Can I suggest the goal parts are removed from the breakfast tab so that when gifting basic parts we have less to scroll through.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Can the fruit bar be offered in an upcoming goal again? It was included in a goal last year, mistakenly. By the time I went to purchase more it was deleted for another appliance. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5445.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	73220

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041