Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    I'd like the items from the Take Out crate back - either to buy in the regular way or bring the crate back. I would also be willing to spend gems to unlock all items in the decorations tab and unlock all ovens/recipes from goals I missed.

I would also like storm8 to minimise the amount of tapping required to just play this game as I'm getting repetitive strain and nerve damage! Might have to quit for that reason alone.

This is what I emailed to them ages ago. I'm sure I'm duplicating points that have already been made and I have others but can't type them out right now:

"You need to make Bakery and Restaurant Story far more user friendly for chronically ill and disabled players.

I am chronically ill/disabled and have just been muddling through the game as is but it's extremely difficult. I really like the game and don't want to quit just because you make it too hard for players who have disabilities or illness.

The main points are because it involves too much 'tapping' on the screen, far more so than is necessary for poor dexterity/neurological problems:

1) With the maximum number of appliances set at 18, and 5 taps per appliance just to set a recipe off, that's 90 screen taps!! Of course, many players have more than 18 appliances so it's even more than that! We need the option of selecting a recipe with a 'Do you want to bake this on all of your [insert] ovens? Yes/No' so that it's just done in 4 steps.

2) We need a 'Select All' for the purposes of gifting and requesting materials from neighbours. Again, this cuts down the number of taps and makes it considerably easier to gift instead of having to individually select neighbours.
    'Do you want to send this gift to all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
    'Do you want to request this material from all your neighbours? Yes/No.'

3) Please give us the option of setting our wall so only the bakery/restaurant owner can write a post. It drives me absolutely mad having to delete inane messages like 'tips,' 'tng,' 't but g full,' 'full lmkwc' etc etc, again because it involves too much tapping to delete messages off my wall and neighbours therefore miss my own posts.
    'Who can write on your wall? Only me/only neighbours/anyone.'

4) Decorating needs to be easier.
    'Would you like to tile all your floor? Yes/No.'
    'Would you like to wallpaper all your wall? Yes/No.'
    'How many tiles would you like to buy? Type in number.'
    How many wallpaper would you like to buy? Type in number.'

5) Visit a neighbour - 'Would you like to leave 6 tips? Yes/No.'

6) 'Would you like to clear all your tables of tips? Yes/No.'

7) Ability to delete your own posts off a neighbour's wall.

8) We need to be able to organise our purchases in folders. Lots of players buy seasonal decorations or other themes. We have to search through the tab just to find items instead of being able to put them altogether in one place.

9) When we win the goal prize it needs to be at the front of the tab, or we need to be taken to it like we are with the other goal items.

10) Put our most recent gifts at the front so we don't have to tap through 20 pages just to serve a cappuccino, and give us the ability to sell/exchange gifts we no longer want."
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-16-18 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

I would like the side goal to be the old goal ovens, we're always going to cook main ovens!!!

I played this before it used to be that when you put something by the door it stopped guest coming in now when i do it my food still sells i want to keep my food there as i dont get alot of time on it is there anyway this can come back to the game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithyb123 View Post
    I played this before it used to be that when you put something by the door it stopped guest coming in now when i do it my food still sells i want to keep my food there as i dont get alot of time on it is there anyway this can come back to the game
    Blocking door is not part of the game design.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Rhino Keeper

My Feedback for RS game

First of all,Restaurant Story is a beautiful game.its lovely.
    There r some good n some bad things of the game that i would like to say.
    The game has beautiful graphics,lovely recipes to cook n beautiful deco items that makes u happy.
    But there r some bad things also like goals r vry difficult,many deco items r expensive.these things makes one unhappy while playing.These things need to be improved.goals should be made easy n items should be made reasonable.this will make rs game more better.:-)

Rhino Keeper
    i love restaurant story game.i would like to suggest that more ice-cream maker machines should be added that produces variety of colourful n tasty ice-creams.And as i m vegetarian i would also request you people to add more veg dishes.i will be very happy n thnkful.:-) :-)

Storage

restaurant story game.i would like to suggest that we have a way to sale back unused parts

Coffees. I would like to see more coffee flavor. I was happy to see the new coffees then notice that they will be taken way. So I won't be doing the goal. I would like to see the new foods left.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Bring back the gem dispenser ⚠️
    fawziaj

Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    I'd like the items from the Take Out crate back - either to buy in the regular way or bring the crate back. I would also be willing to spend gems to unlock all items in the decorations tab and unlock all ovens/recipes from goals I missed.

I would also like storm8 to minimise the amount of tapping required to just play this game as I'm getting repetitive strain and nerve damage! Might have to quit for that reason alone.

This is what I emailed to them ages ago. I'm sure I'm duplicating points that have already been made and I have others but can't type them out right now:

"You need to make Bakery and Restaurant Story far more user friendly for chronically ill and disabled players.

I am chronically ill/disabled and have just been muddling through the game as is but it's extremely difficult. I really like the game and don't want to quit just because you make it too hard for players who have disabilities or illness.

The main points are because it involves too much 'tapping' on the screen, far more so than is necessary for poor dexterity/neurological problems:

1) With the maximum number of appliances set at 18, and 5 taps per appliance just to set a recipe off, that's 90 screen taps!! Of course, many players have more than 18 appliances so it's even more than that! We need the option of selecting a recipe with a 'Do you want to bake this on all of your [insert] ovens? Yes/No' so that it's just done in 4 steps.

2) We need a 'Select All' for the purposes of gifting and requesting materials from neighbours. Again, this cuts down the number of taps and makes it considerably easier to gift instead of having to individually select neighbours.
    'Do you want to send this gift to all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
    'Do you want to request this material from all your neighbours? Yes/No.'

3) Please give us the option of setting our wall so only the bakery/restaurant owner can write a post. It drives me absolutely mad having to delete inane messages like 'tips,' 'tng,' 't but g full,' 'full lmkwc' etc etc, again because it involves too much tapping to delete messages off my wall and neighbours therefore miss my own posts.
    'Who can write on your wall? Only me/only neighbours/anyone.'

4) Decorating needs to be easier.
    'Would you like to tile all your floor? Yes/No.'
    'Would you like to wallpaper all your wall? Yes/No.'
    'How many tiles would you like to buy? Type in number.'
    How many wallpaper would you like to buy? Type in number.'

5) Visit a neighbour - 'Would you like to leave 6 tips? Yes/No.'

6) 'Would you like to clear all your tables of tips? Yes/No.'

7) Ability to delete your own posts off a neighbour's wall.

8) We need to be able to organise our purchases in folders. Lots of players buy seasonal decorations or other themes. We have to search through the tab just to find items instead of being able to put them altogether in one place.

9) When we win the goal prize it needs to be at the front of the tab, or we need to be taken to it like we are with the other goal items.

10) Put our most recent gifts at the front so we don't have to tap through 20 pages just to serve a cappuccino, and give us the ability to sell/exchange gifts we no longer want."
    Couldn't hve said it better than that!!
    I agree wholeheartedly ⚠️⚠️⚠️
    fawziaj