Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Please please please STOP the frustration. Couldn't accomplish five day I Scream goal, because I came home from vacation and had 24 hrs to complete. Spent gems but to no avail. Next day; fifteen day goal starts, but I'm required to ask neighbors for help. For two days.... I'm waiting.... for their reply. FRUSTRATING!

I am right there with you. Many of my neighbors on RS are the same way, in fact several have either quit playing entirely or don’t do the goals at all. I despise the 1 hour recipes. I do NOT have time to monitor and make sure they get served, and am waiting a LOT of my game coins. I refuse to pay $$ and buy gems anymore. My budget is way too tight.

Hello. I?m sure it?s been mentioned but - is it me or has the quantity of food cooked been lowered with some recipes? Lately it?s been difficult for me to have food last. I don?t have this problem with BS. The food there is more fun as well, and seems like I earn money faster there too. Also, I appreciate the ?summer? theme goals but the food is so boring- presentation of the actual food is part of the pleasure of the game. I?m pretty much now cooking just drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Please please please STOP the frustration. Couldn't accomplish five day I Scream goal, because I came home from vacation and had 24 hrs to complete. Spent gems but to no avail. Next day; fifteen day goal starts, but I'm required to ask neighbors for help. For two days.... I'm waiting.... for their reply. FRUSTRATING!
    I agree completely! SO frustrated with the current goal because it just kept asking for MORE of the same one hour recipes...NO NO NO NO NO!!!
    I have a life. I do NOT spend all of my time playing games! Requiring 40 of the same recipes is insane! And NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Tired of spending $$ on a game and refuse to do it anymore. I kept receipts of what I was spending previously and am appalled! Not happening again!

Grand Emperor
    For feedback on specific goal, it will be good if you can leave your feedback in respective Goal thread in the Discussion forum so we can have the discussion in the same thread. Thanks.

New Resident
    I would like the Gift module to be redesigned.
    The All tab is fine.
    Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert should be combined into new tab named Food. Place those 6 items in this tab.
    This allows 3 new tabs.
    One called Knobs for all parts with Knob in name.
    Second new tab Nozzle for all nozzles
    Third new tab Spring for all springs.
    The idea is that the most parts with a similar name should have their own tab.
    Thank you for your consideration

Update to earlier thread: rather than spring, Gear has more items.
    To recap 5 tabs could be
    All,
    Food
    Knob
    Gear
    Nozzle.
    Thanks again for your review
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-17-18 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Merged posts

How do I clear all the games from my goal clipboard? I shouldn't have to scroll through 15 unwanted games to check on my progress for 365 days!!! I get advertising for other games, but putting them in the goal clipboard area is a horrible way to do it. When there's no goal for this game (RS), the clipboard is usually not there, throwing all those games in there for 365, I will have to check that board every single day, and scroll through unwanted games. Please remove that feature. Thanks

Suggestions:.
    1. Put all foods with the same cooking time together, going from the least amount of time to the longest. If one is looking to cook something for 5 hours, all items that take 5 hours should be together, this saves the player time from having to scroll through everything, especially if they are trying to complete cook levels.
    2. Advise what appliance is needed to cook something, this would be especially useful to newer players . Even if it's something as simple as an (s) for stove or (g) for grill.

Both of these suggestions would be time savers, and helpful for all players..

Thanks
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-17-18 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Merged posts

At least group the food together, basic parts, and the rest. Also the quantity of the dishes on the goals are too low. If I don't mix the cooking with regular ovens, my clientele goes hungry :-) some with 1000 or 1500 for those that cook for more than 8 hours would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For feedback on specific goal, it will be good if you can leave your feedback in respective Goal thread in the Discussion forum so we can have the discussion in the same thread. Thanks.
    I would if I could find it. So many different threads that I cannot find a specific one, that’s why I posted in reply to,the comment I quoted originally.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaViele View Post
    I would if I could find it. So many different threads that I cannot find a specific one, that?s why I posted in reply to,the comment I quoted originally.
    The current goal thread is stickied at the top in the Discussion forum to help players to get to it easily.

Please do note that this is a Suggestion thread as mentioned in Post 1. Future off topic posts here will be removed. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
    Please post your suggestions here.