Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

A nice looking wooden door or something like that would be cool.

Executive Chef
    Replied to other random thread, but am now adding here too: agree wholeheartedly with more recipies on existing constructs. Will never again buy without checking, and won't buy single-recipe builds. Wouldn't even mind that much if outdoor grill had some of same recipies as indoor one or burger one, just more than only sliders please. Are there grilled veggie skewers anywhere? Grilled swordfish, shrimp kabobs, and grilled pineapple (served with vanilla ice cream--mmmm) are also very yummy. And others have put in recipe suggestions for smoker that sound great. And the malt maker could make regular milkshakes too, especially peanut butter-banana, which I would LOVE.

And whoever first said keep sticky posts for when you go on vaca is a genius.

Executive Chef
    Sorry, shrimp kabobs are on regular grill. I've cooked those enough that you'd think I'd remember. Still want swordfish and pineapple tho!

Also, I wish when switching out appliances the ones I already owned but were in storage would come to front of line in design screen. The once-were-goal ones are so far back and you have to get past all the ones you know you'll never buy (like anything with only one recipe).

Executive Chef
    Also, just wanted to say fabulous job with the carnival. I haven't finished yet, but the goals seem very reasonable, and can be done at a non-breakneck pace, which is great. And having hit level 40 and seen the cruise goals (yikes - only managed two before I bagged it) I hugely appreciate the kind of goal that doesn't lead to bankruptcy. Until I spent most of my gems on the carnival box, of course, because it's also really cute (and I love carnivals). More goals/themes for casual players and not the crazy cruise people!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to be able to chose between a daytime lighting outdoor background (as it is now) and a night time background in the regular version. I would love to have the stars and moon be visible on the outside of my restaurant.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Replied to other random thread, but am now adding here too: agree wholeheartedly with more recipies on existing constructs. Will never again buy without checking, and won't buy single-recipe builds. Wouldn't even mind that much if outdoor grill had some of same recipies as indoor one or burger one, just more than only sliders please. Are there grilled veggie skewers anywhere? Grilled swordfish, shrimp kabobs, and grilled pineapple (served with vanilla ice cream--mmmm) are also very yummy. And others have put in recipe suggestions for smoker that sound great. And the malt maker could make regular milkshakes too, especially peanut butter-banana, which I would LOVE.

And whoever first said keep sticky posts for when you go on vaca is a genius.
    I agree about the single-recipe builds. I couldn't believe I spent coins on the Smoker Pit that only serves a rib dish. == Good thing the ribs give a pretty nice return. Hopefully more recipes will be added to those kinds of builds in the future.

Host(ess)
    My suggestions:
    1. An opportunity to delete received gifts/materials
    2. An opportunity to sell wallpapers/ floor tiles
    3. "Select all" feature in neighbors tab
    4. "Sticky wall message" - so your "I'm on vacation" message won't be buried under other writings
    5. More valuable recipes (so we can earn more coins to buy things or expand our cafes)
    6. More simple design wallpapers/items. For example, a simple wall lamp would be a good start
    7. "Select all" feature while deleting or buying floor tiles

These suggestions should be easy to be developed by your programmers. I'll be waiting for those changes in next updates.

I would like the option to purchase the box items - I have spent a heap of money trying to win the Pirate cove! So maybe Level 4 items could be 10 gems, Level 3 items @ 20 gems, Level 2 items @ 30 gems and Level 1 items @ 40 gems. I'm pretty sure you would get more people buying items this way - I know I would!!! Thanks for listening😘

Id like all of the above but added an option while deleteing to say yes or no

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar72 View Post
    I would like the option to purchase the box items - I have spent a heap of money trying to win the Pirate cove!
    I believe you have answered your own suggestion, darkstar72. Maybe they'd get more purchases of items, but I bet there would be fewer purchases of gems! I have to say, I find those boxes very addictive. There's only 2 that I actually like, thank goodness, because I already want to buy more of those 2 (and I've already bought them a lot).

Speaking of: TeamLava, I give you real-world hard-earned money. GIVE ME TWO NEW RECIPES ON SMOKER AND GRILL. EACH. (sorry, is yelling against the rules?) I thought I saw a moderator somewhere say it will never happen, maybe on a bakery thread, I can't remember (or I imagined it). Anyway, I intend to harp on the subject endlessly--just warning the rest of you forum readers.

Also, does it bother anyone else that the drink machine mostly makes soda, but also makes chocolate milk & cocoa? Like those things would ever be on the same machine in real life. Of course, they also have teddy bears growing on trees in farm story, so I probably should just let it go.